Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Just because we decided to split the discussion up doesn't mean that there's an opportunity for twice the spammage. If you're not going to even try to stay on topic, I'd suggest that you post elsewhere.

That said! It interests me what I consider to be the best gaming advertising campaign of all time features a very fanboy-like character. gonk Segata Sanshiro is so fanboy that it's kinda... cool... It was always interesting how SEGA didn't mess around with the console wars, with Segata and "Genesis does what Nintendon't."
....I'll just be going now redface
Beramode
That said! It interests me what I consider to be the best gaming advertising campaign of all time features a very fanboy-like character. gonk Segata Sanshiro is so fanboy that it's kinda... cool... It was always interesting how SEGA didn't mess around with the console wars, with Segata and "Genesis does what Nintendon't."

SEGA did console wars the best. That was entertaining. Reggie's trying it with NIntendo, but..he just fails.

THat's why we need Sega back in the console wars. 3nodding
Langlen
Beramode

SEGA did console wars the best. That was entertaining. Reggie's trying it with NIntendo, but..he just fails.

THat's why we need Sega back in the console wars. 3nodding

Well like I said in the other thread Sega is starting to recover financially
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6143827.html 3nodding
I'd still love to see another Knights into Dreams game.

Dapper Lunatic

Beramode
I miss the days when the console wars were actually war like. Now its just a war between the gamers.

I miss the Neo Geo ads.
Vermunium

We all would. With all the advertising Sega's been giving it, all the cameos, you'd think they'd be workign on a sequel or something.

Dapper Lunatic

Vermunium
Nights into dreams >_>; . Unfortunately the director of Sonic team said that he has no intentions of returning to nights at the moment.
Veras Gunn
Vermunium
Nights into dreams >_>; . Unfortunately the director of Sonic team said that he has no intentions of returning to nights at the moment.

It is disappointing. I hope he has some great games planned though.

Edit:: I didn't even realize I mispelled Nights. XD
I'm sleep deprived.

Dapper Lunatic

Vermunium
Veras Gunn
Vermunium

It is disappointing. I hope he has some great games planned though.
The only one I've heard of that looks good is the 15 year anniversary sonic game for the next gen consoles.
Veras Gunn
Vermunium

Which, again, is suprising, what with all the cameos it's been getting.
Langlen
Veras Gunn
Vermunium

Which, again, is suprising, what with all the cameos it's been getting.

At least one cameo per sonic game. and there is always a pinball level of some sort in every sonic game I can remember.

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Bleh, I don't want another NiGHTS Into Dreams. It's tempting because technology has advanced so much since then... but... ehh. One game is enough, you know? Well, there was Christmas NiGHTS, but I doubt that was a huge departure from the original. whee Some series get to the point of where one ends up wondering why they're still making them, and I never want that to happen to NiGHTS. It was really unique and special... and honestly, I have no idea what they could do for a sequel. Unless they just ended up remaking it.
Veras Gunn
Beramode
I miss the days when the console wars were actually war like. Now its just a war between the gamers.

I miss the Neo Geo ads.

I never saw a Neo-Geo ad. neutral

Dapper Lunatic

Beramode
Bleh, I don't want another NiGHTS Into Dreams. It's tempting because technology has advanced so much since then... but... ehh. One game is enough, you know? Well, there was Christmas NiGHTS, but I doubt that was a huge departure from the original. whee Some series get to the point of where one ends up wondering why they're still making them, and I never want that to happen to NiGHTS. It was really unique and special... and honestly, I have no idea what they could do for a sequel. Unless they just ended up remaking it.
Yeah the technology has advanced, but I think the game would work well on the PSP or Nintendo DS. The game would feel right at home on either handheld.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff