Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not exactly alot of console warring in here.
Alot of spam actually >_>
xbox is awesome wwwwwwhooooooooooooooooooooo
hyper sooryy lol
Ulrick Darcken
And there's a new plase for 360/PS3/rev..... HOW DOSE THAT WORK..... damnit i dont like that i like being able to talk about the old and the new. seeing that there all made by 4 diffrent componys....
gjfjrkhjrkhurhriuhrhjdfhjfkhfdgfjhgjfdhgjkfdhgjfdgdlfhjgdklklhdfjglfhdgjklhfdjglhurtghfjdghfhglfdhgjfkhgjfdhgjfhgjfdhglfdhgjflhgjfkhgjfdhgjfdghjfdjgdfhgjkhljfghdjfdlhglsfddjlsghljslsfdhglsdhglsfdhgjklhfdjglsfdghjlfdhgjlfdhjgklhlshhhhldghjklhklfdgfdgfdg
hard2get98
Beramode
Compare and contrast! Here is a topic reserved for comparing the console generations of the past and present. This includes but is not limited to:

• Master System vs NES
  • Genesis vs SNES
  • Game Gear vs Game Boy
  • Saturn vs PlayStation vs N64
  • Dreamcast vs PS2 vs Gamecube vs Xbox
  • DS vs PSP

The only exception is Xbox 360 vs PS3 vs Wii, which has its own sticky. Other console wars should take place here.
fjdfhjdhfjdsfsd;hfjds;ahfjsl;dajdfslagfjlksdafhjdlskfhdjslhflhjjjjjjhlhfdlhgjfdgfdjhgjfjjfjjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjjfjjfjjfjfjfjjfjjfjjfjfjjffughfghjfdghjfdhglhfgkejrhgjfdhgdfgfdgfdgdfsgfdgsdfgfds

retyhujhgfrdefvgbhnjiuhygbhjkiukshgfbvbkvchnjyxtedrfb,zdgbrxzkjghemilyjanegarganofghjhbgvfdfghjkiftrcgvbhjkiuy6tr6yfghbjkiuy7tbhjkiouyhgbjkiouytfrgbkjiuy7tfrgvbhjkiuytghbjkoi8y7ugbhjki9y7ghbjki9yghbjnki9yhujkoi98uyghjkoi98uyhujio9uyghbujihbjuihgu89yghyu7gfvhyu8ihbjuijhnkiokjnhkiouhgvhyu89ytr567898765467890-98CVGBHJUGTFDFVBNHYGRFDCVBHJUYTTRFGHJKI(Y^TRDFHUJIOYTRGDFCGVHBJNGFDXFCGBHJUYGTRFGVHBJytfghuygtfvhbjnkiYTGHJiytfgvbhKIJYGGFVbhjkiuyTFGHJiytfgvBJIUYghjkIUYGThbjnuygtfGHJuhgtfgHJUYtghuYTFRGHuygfgvbhjnuiytgyhbjnk$%^&*()*&^%$%^&&^E654567865678865678999999999999999999*&^%&*(*&^%^&*&^%$#$%^&*(&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#%^*()
Jorez
Alot of spam actually >_>
hdfsfjlhfjdlhglllsdfhgjklsfhdjhkhhfdshfghhghgghkgshfsfhdsakfghdksgakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkh
i dont see why people hate psp, it has internet, you can watch movies, you can download music and picturs(also comics) and ofcoars play games. is it because only crap games have been made for it?
commodore 64 all the way bitches!
ps2 ftw my first one lasted me till the ps3 dropped to 300 dollars...

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
masterneos
wii all the way best game system
yeah i'm .with this guy. the Wii (notice the w is capitalized for far more importance) gives fat asses a chance to play games and work out

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i hate library computer time limits!i have to get off just so a dumb kid can use the calculator on the computer and he already has one in his hand!!aarrgghh!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff