Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
horror movie killer
why is getting a wetsuit the worst thing ever emotion_donotwant
Because unlocking the better tours is a time-consuming pain in the a**.

and the beginning tours only give you, what, 5 medals per?

also, would you agree that the gardening tour is pretty much the fastest way to gain a lot of medals fast? or at least one of them.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
horror movie killer

also, would you agree that the gardening tour is pretty much the fastest way to gain a lot of medals fast? or at least one of them.
It varies from tour to tour. The beginner scavenger hunt tours are actually decent for starter tours, but you just have to hope they're available when you go.
Otherwise I recommend getting friends who already have better tours available. Besides, tours are more fun with friends.

I personally think giant dragonfly and tuna kahuna are the fastest ways to get medals. (20 for gold)
Alternatively the elite scavenger has a good payout as well, and it ends faster. But you won't get bonuses for multiple people, like you do with giant dragonfly and tuna kahuna

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
horror movie killer

It varies from tour to tour. The beginner scavenger hunt tours are actually decent for starter tours, but you just have to hope they're available when you go.
Otherwise I recommend getting friends who already have better tours available. Besides, tours are more fun with friends.

I personally think giant dragonfly and tuna kahuna are the fastest ways to get medals. (20 for gold)
Alternatively the elite scavenger has a good payout as well, and it ends faster. But you won't get bonuses for multiple people, like you do with giant dragonfly and tuna kahuna

for the elite gardening one, you can get like 14~ medals, even if you get a silver medal or whatever

what does the shark one give out? i mean, it's pretty hard on by itself. sweatdrop

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
Zyrellia
Yogurt Man
horror movie killer

for the elite gardening one, you can get like 14~ medals, even if you get a silver medal or whatever

what does the shark one give out? i mean, it's pretty hard on by itself. sweatdrop
I think it's 15, lemme see

Yep, shark battle gives 15 on gold
reference

Dangerous Sweetheart

not gonna lie, guys, but if i ever go to your town and i wander off, and then you see "..********" it's probably because i fell in a pitfall
and it happens a lot to me

OTL
keeping you from falling in pitfalls, one accident at a time
Zyrellia
not gonna lie, guys, but if i ever go to your town and i wander off, and then you see "..********" it's probably because i fell in a pitfall

OTL

I try to cautiously walk around the X's, but it's only when I'm in a rush, or actually needing to do something where my character just jumps into pitfalls! Seriously.

They're the bane of my existence.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Darth Kosher
Zyrellia

OTL

I try to cautiously walk around the X's, but it's only when I'm in a rush, or actually needing to do something where my character just jumps into pitfalls! Seriously.

i get so curious
sometimes i'll even dig the stuff up and then drop it at the train station bc i don't want to steal it lol

but i'm probably a magnet for pitfalls. emotion_facepalm sometimes it's just an accident bc i want to walk off their paths.

Liiriope's Wife

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Come on, shoot faster, justa little bit of energy

▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀▶ ◀

▏*sees an animal crossing thread; casually lurks to see if it's active; sits in bushes* ▏

I wanan try something fun right now, I guess some people call it Anarchy!

Precious Kitten

La Pinkachu
Come on, shoot faster, justa little bit of energy

▏*sees an animal crossing thread; casually lurks to see if it's active; sits in bushes* ▏

I wanan try something fun right now, I guess some people call it Anarchy!

From the looks of it, it seems to be active. cat_4laugh
Zyrellia
Darth Kosher
Zyrellia

OTL

i get so curious
sometimes i'll even dig the stuff up and then drop it at the train station bc i don't want to steal it lol

but i'm probably a magnet for pitfalls. emotion_facepalm sometimes it's just an accident bc i want to walk off their paths.

Have you ever come across a "tricky pitfall seed"? They're black, instead of white. I have like, four of them, but I'm unsure as to what they do. I'll need to see if I can experiment to finally find out what these are.
Things I'm looking to buy or trade for:

Gold nuggets/gold furniture
Crown (the smaller one, not the king's crown)
Freakin' white violets (I love them, and my town can never have enough)

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Darth Kosher
I'm buying gold nuggets today! I'm also able to trade furniture for them, as well, Name your price! smile
I have a load of gold nuggets in the cellar of one of my houses, wanna buy all 17 for 25k?
I also have a few extra golden pieces of furniture, bench, woman, chair
Also do you need a robust statue, I just got another LOL

Tricky Bunny

Darth Kosher

Have you ever come across a "tricky pitfall seed"? They're black, instead of white. I have like, four of them, but I'm unsure as to what they do. I'll need to see if I can experiment to finally find out what these are.

The tricky pitfall seeds function just like regular pitfall seeds, with the only difference being that they leave a smaller star mark when buried. So they're harder to spot and thus make it easier to lure villagers and friends into your trap. ninja
Yogurt Man
Darth Kosher
I'm buying gold nuggets today! I'm also able to trade furniture for them, as well, Name your price! smile
I have a load of gold nuggets in the cellar of one of my houses, wanna buy all 17 for 25k?
I also have a few extra golden pieces of furniture, bench, woman, chair
Also do you need a robust statue, I just got another LOL

Omg!!! Yes please!!!
Are you looking for anything specific? smile

My FC 1521-3295-8125
Campy Caramel
Darth Kosher

The tricky pitfall seeds function just like regular pitfall seeds, with the only difference being that they leave a smaller star mark when buried. So they're harder to spot and thus make it easier to lure villagers and friends into your trap. ninja

Oooh. Geez. I have no idea why I hadn't tried them out yet. Ugh. I've passed up the opportunities for soooo many pranks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff