Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Hungry Fatcat

pong kiyo

BrittanyBatman

gaia_crown Well my town isn't much but you guys gaia_crown
are welcome to come over if you want. Brittany for your items and junk and Pong for.....lurking. lol
fatmasterson
pong kiyo

BrittanyBatman

gaia_crown Well my town isn't much but you guys gaia_crown
are welcome to come over if you want. Brittany for your items and junk and Pong for.....lurking. lol

Alright. When I click go to a town, there's nothing on the list of available towns. sweatdrop

Hungry Fatcat

BrittanyBatman

Alright. When I click go to a town, there's nothing on the list of available towns. sweatdrop

gaia_crown Alright try now. o U o gaia_crown
Stravvberry-chan
Oh! Just to make sure, was I added? :O

When I tried adding you it said "This code was already added." XDD Never had that happen before

Yep I have you added! biggrin
fatmasterson
BrittanyBatman

gaia_crown Alright try now. o U o gaia_crown

Someone should create an adoption/seeking thread.
There are villagers I want, and others I want gone. It'd be an awesome idea. Too bad ac doesn't have it's own category.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

fatmasterson

Ooh those are amazing and i am not sure my brother has borrowed my Ds for aBOUt a WeeK (also sorry my laptop cAPS is being a b***h and glitchy so forgive the here and there caps i am tired of trying to fix it)

Hungry Fatcat

BrittanyBatman

Someone should create an adoption/seeking thread.
There are villagers I want, and others I want gone. It'd be an awesome idea. Too bad ac doesn't have it's own category.

gaia_crown They already have hon~ gaia_crown
Here is their tumblr page where people give away there unwanted villagers.

CLICK

Hungry Fatcat

LilDayDreamer
fatmasterson

Ooh those are amazing and i am not sure my brother has borrowed my Ds for aBOUt a WeeK (also sorry my laptop cAPS is being a b***h and glitchy so forgive the here and there caps i am tired of trying to fix it)

gaia_crown Awww that's no good. Go steal it back. XD gaia_crown

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

fatmasterson

oh i did lol i just havent checked my loan bill since i got it back i have been just litereally running around my town isnt the best i havent worked on it xd

Hungry Fatcat

LilDayDreamer

oh i did lol i just havent checked my loan bill since i got it back i have been just litereally running around my town isnt the best i havent worked on it xd

gaia_crown I'm sure it's fine. Heck I've had this gaia_crown
game for a year now and I still don't have my town finished. #pile #extremesadness

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

fatmasterson
LilDayDreamer

gaia_crown I'm sure it's fine. Heck I've had this gaia_crown
game for a year now and I still don't have my town finished. #pile #extremesadness

well thats good, i still dont know how this visit faraway towns works trying to do it and it doesnt seem to be working

Hungry Fatcat

LilDayDreamer

well thats good, i still dont know how this visit faraway towns works trying to do it and it doesnt seem to be working

gaia_crown Both people have to add each others friend code. gaia_crown
Now if you're are the host (you have somebody coming over) you open your gates
to faraway visitors and choose the option let all your friends in or just your best friends.

If you're traveling then you go to the station like usual but instead of opening your gates
you choose to visit and, again, select to visit faraway visitors and your friends town (assuming
their gates are open and you have added each other) should appear on a list.

Hope that helps a bit. ; u ;

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

fatmasterson
;

Hmm well that explains why it wasnt working lol XD
well i see her town now lets see if it let me go.....your very helpful thank you

Hungry Fatcat

LilDayDreamer

Hmm well that explains why it wasnt working lol XD
well i see her town now lets see if it let me go.....your very helpful thank you

gaia_crown No probs, hope everything works out. o u o d gaia_crown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces