Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
okay then ^^ oh, well I'll still get investigations anyway xD

oh cool o.o I dunno if I'll have room in my SD card, plus I can't wait until winter >w< lol

I also forgot to mention that if you've played Professor Layton before you might be interested in the crossover Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It comes out on August 29th in America. emotion_yatta

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
okay then ^^ oh, well I'll still get investigations anyway xD

oh cool o.o I dunno if I'll have room in my SD card, plus I can't wait until winter >w< lol

I also forgot to mention that if you've played Professor Layton before you might be interested in the crossover Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It comes out on August 29th in America. emotion_yatta

I've decided to purchase the trilogy first xD
yea, I've heard of it o.o I've never played any of the Professor Layton games. I've heard they were good though. I wonder what the crossover will be like

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
yea, I've heard of it o.o I've never played any of the Professor Layton games. I've heard they were good though. I wonder what the crossover will be like

I hope you enjoy them! They're really amazing! emotion_bigheart

I've never played any of the Professor Layton games either but I'm definitely gonna buy the crossover. It might be an opportunity to get to know the series.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

I hope you enjoy them! They're really amazing! emotion_bigheart

I've never played any of the Professor Layton games either but I'm definitely gonna buy the crossover. It might be an opportunity to get to know the series.

I know I will, so far I'm loving Dual Destinies ^^
neat xD maybe I'll get a game someday

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Which case are you on? Oh, and who is your favorite character so far? whee

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Which case are you on? Oh, and who is your favorite character so far? whee

I'm on episode 2, just finished my 2nd investigation. aw man, it's hard to pick one. I mean I like Phoenix, Athena and Apollo so far ^^

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
I'm on episode 2, just finished my 2nd investigation. aw man, it's hard to pick one. I mean I like Phoenix, Athena and Apollo so far ^^

Aw yeah I love them too. Ace Attorney has so many likable characters. C:

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Aw yeah I love them too. Ace Attorney has so many likable characters. C:

it sure does ^^ I can't wait to check out the trilogy once it arrives in the mail

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I finally played all the games, so I can join in on the conversation xD

it's hard to pick a trial, I mostly liked all the final cases. they were really challenging.

as for my favorite characters, I have many

Phoenix Wright
Maya Fey
Pearl Fey
Miles Edgeworth
Apollo Justice
Trucy Wright
Athena Cykes
Simon Blackquill
Klavier Gavin
Kay Faraday
Shi-Long Lang

I loved all the games >w<

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I enjoyed the first 3 games more than the apollo and aa5.

Its either finale mission with shelly de on justice for all or the final mission with godot on trials and tribulations

Timid Star

So, who else is excited for the upcoming news about Dai Gyakuten Saiban?

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Damn, you completed the series real fast. lol

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
So, who else is excited for the upcoming news about Dai Gyakuten Saiban?

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Damn, you completed the series real fast. lol

it took me a few weeks ^^; I wouldn't call that fast. maybe? o.o
such a shame they never brought Investigations 2 here. means I can't really say I've played all the games in the series ;w;

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

such a shame they never brought Investigations 2 here. means I can't really say I've played all the games in the series ;w;

Yeah...the only way really is to play the fan translation on an emulator. I still haven't gotten to it now that I think about it.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Yeah...the only way really is to play the fan translation on an emulator. I still haven't gotten to it now that I think about it.

I suppose I can try, although I never used that sort of thing before.
I have to say Dual Destinies was a bit easy. you don't have to worry too much if you screw up ^^; in the old games, unless you quick save, you'll have to start over if you mess up. I remember the few times I forgot to quick save xD; I got pissed when I had to start over
I've heard not too many people liked Investigations. I know I did. so what if it was a bit different from the other AA games. I felt bad for Edgeworth when he encountered certain people xDDDD

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
I suppose I can try, although I never used that sort of thing before.
I have to say Dual Destinies was a bit easy. you don't have to worry too much if you screw up ^^; in the old games, unless you quick save, you'll have to start over if you mess up. I remember the few times I forgot to quick save xD; I got pissed when I had to start over
I've heard not too many people liked Investigations. I know I did. so what if it was a bit different from the other AA games. I felt bad for Edgeworth when he encountered certain people xDDDD

Indeed it was, it felt short too because it was easy to go through. The last case was pretty amazing though, the whole Phantom mystery gave me the chills, haha.

I've also heard that Investigations wasn't very popular, but to be perfectly honest it was one of my favorite Ace Attorney games ever. I could easily say that it's my favorite right after the trilogy, of course. Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies were good, but they didn't stand out too much for me. I had constantly the urge to slap some sense back into Phoenix in AJ. It hurt to see him like this. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff