Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

robodongs
xthumbtack

Trials and Tribulations is my favorite also smile

Though I haven't played any 3ds ones yet unfortunately

I think it was the final case that made me feel dumbstruck and I said to myself "yup, I'm in love with this series"

I haven't gotten to play the newest one yet either gonk
Suuuper excited for the professor layton crossover coming out though

I was up until like 3 AM beating that case and spent most of it breaking down, watching Godot fall like that was painful u_u
I am definitely looking forward to that game as well, hopefully I'll get a job soon in order to buy it.

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Marrionette89
robodongs
Any of em on here? I haven't been on here in a long time and had to just remake, so I'm looking for some good conversation smile

Which one of the games is your favorite? Favorite characters? Cases?

Trials and Tribulations is mine, along with godot and that final case, it completely destroyed me but it was still so good crying

I've played the Trilogy + Dual Destinies. And Apollo Justice. The only thing I'm missing is the second Miles Edgeworth game ;-;

I honestly really didn't enjoy the first miles edgeworth game? I love the series, but it was so painfully boring to me that I couldn't even finish it. Not much really happens, it was hard to get through :

Shirtless Man-Lover

8,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
robodongs
I feel like Apollo Justice doesn't get enough credit, honestly, it's a lot of fun to play and I liked the story quite a bit as well! Not gonna lie, when they said Phoenix was gonna be the star of Dual Destinies I had gotten a little disappointed, I needed more Apollo as a mc ;c

Still need to hop on that though, I'm such a slacker ;;;
I agree :c when I first played it, I was disappointed in the change of protagonist, but I soon grew to adore Apollo ; w ; and I was a bit sad for Phoenix to be the protag of DD, despite my love for him. xD I want more Apollo! Although you do get to play as Apollo for a bit of the game, and then you play as Athena and Phoenix too. I definitely didn't enjoy the gameplay in Dual Destinies as much as the other games... They did make it a bit too easy, and recycled plot points from older games. It's still worth playing though, especially the DLC case.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Can I please just request for all of the translated English games be sent to me so that I can play them because I haven't ever really touched the series, but I want to?

Timid Star

Huge Ace Attorney fan here! Got into it about a year ago and I still can't stop obsessing over it. My favorite game is most definitely the first one I just...have a big soft spot for the first 3 games. Favorite case is probably Bridge to the Turnabout, damn it was incredible. Dahlia Hawthorne was the best villain.

My favorite character is Phoenix he's such a big dork I love him emotion_bigheart

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
pong kiyo
Can I please just request for all of the translated English games be sent to me so that I can play them because I haven't ever really touched the series, but I want to?

Weeelllll if you're up to playing them on an emulator or something, I could always hook you up with links to an emulator and all the files if you'd like?

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
laaapin
Huge Ace Attorney fan here! Got into it about a year ago and I still can't stop obsessing over it. My favorite game is most definitely the first one I just...have a big soft spot for the first 3 games. Favorite case is probably Bridge to the Turnabout, damn it was incredible. Dahlia Hawthorne was the best villain.

My favorite character is Phoenix he's such a big dork I love him emotion_bigheart

The first three are really the best heart

Dahlia made my blood boil but man, she's gotta be one of the best villains in any piece of media I've checked out thus far. She was so conniving and evil throughout her whole life, it made her a fun character, even if I was furious at her existence 90% of the time

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
robodongs
pong kiyo

Weeelllll if you're up to playing them on an emulator or something, I could always hook you up with links to an emulator and all the files if you'd like?

Nah. I quit emulation a long time ago because it just wasn't my kinda thing. I didn't invest myself into the games because I didn't treat them as precious. You know what I mean? If you have a physical copy of a game, it's as if you have a NEED to play it. Maybe that's just me. HNNNGGGG.
My favorite game in the series is probably Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. However, I recently played through Gyakuten Kenji 2 and that game is a VERY close contender (I think the only thing keeping it from shooting up to #1 is that the first two cases were very long and annoying to get through after a while).

My favorite case is Turnabout Serenade from Apollo Justice. I also really loved The Grand Turnabout (Gyakuten Kenji 2), Turnabout Goodbyes (Phoenix Wright), Rise from the Ashes (Phoenix Wright), Bridge to the Turnabout (Trials and Tribulations), and Turnabout to Tomorrow (Dual Destinies).

I have too many favorite characters so I'm making a list:
**Japanese names = characters from Gyakuten Kenji 2

1. Yumihiko Ichiyanagi
2. Souta Sarushiro
3. Manosuke Naito
4. Miles Edgeworth
5. Simon Blackquill
6. Apollo Justice
7. Klavier Gavin
8. Daryan Crescend
9. Trucy Wright
10. Ema Skye

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I just got Ace Attorney: Dual Destines, and so far I love it ^^
I was thinking of getting the other games for the DS. Should I?
I want to get the one with Miles and Apollo first, even though I love Phoenix xD I want to get to know the other guys

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
I want to get the one with Miles and Apollo first, even though I love Phoenix xD I want to get to know the other guys

Yes, of course! All of the Ace Attorney games are amazing, but I'd recommend playing them in order.

Naughty Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*fond sigh* Ah Ace Attorney. My dorky a** endearing lil love you. I love you.

Haha My favorite is Trials and Tribulations closely followed by Dual Destinies.... However...

I think my favorite character might just be Agent Lang from Edgeworth investigations... because he is just damn sexy. xD

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Yes, of course! All of the Ace Attorney games are amazing, but I'd recommend playing them in order.

okies ^^ mind telling me the order though? how many are there excluding DD?
although knowing me, I won't purchase them in order ^^;

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

1. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
2. Ace Attorney: Justice for All
3. Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
4. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
5. Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

And then there's Miles Edgeworth: Investigations, which is not part of the main series so it doesn't really matter when you play it but it'd be preferable to do so after you've completed at least the first 3 games.

There's also a sequel to Investigations, but it doesn't have an official translation. There's a fan translation patch that's been completed quite recently though. Here's the link.

That's about it! Ah, also, it's been recently announced that the first 3 will be released on the 3DS eShop this winter under the name, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, so that's something to look into if you're planning to get those!

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

1. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
2. Ace Attorney: Justice for All
3. Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
4. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
5. Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

And then there's Miles Edgeworth: Investigations, which is not part of the main series so it doesn't really matter when you play it but it'd be preferable to do so after you've completed at least the first 3 games.

There's also a sequel to Investigations, but it doesn't have an official translation. There's a fan translation patch that's been completed quite recently though. Here's the link.

That's about it! Ah, also, it's been recently announced that the first 3 will be released on the 3DS eShop this winter under the name, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy, so that's something to look into if you're planning to get those!

okay then ^^ oh, well I'll still get investigations anyway xD

oh cool o.o I dunno if I'll have room in my SD card, plus I can't wait until winter >w< lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff