Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
I suppose I can try, although I never used that sort of thing before.
I have to say Dual Destinies was a bit easy. you don't have to worry too much if you screw up ^^; in the old games, unless you quick save, you'll have to start over if you mess up. I remember the few times I forgot to quick save xD; I got pissed when I had to start over
I've heard not too many people liked Investigations. I know I did. so what if it was a bit different from the other AA games. I felt bad for Edgeworth when he encountered certain people xDDDD

Indeed it was, it felt short too because it was easy to go through. The last case was pretty amazing though, the whole Phantom mystery gave me the chills, haha.

I've also heard that Investigations wasn't very popular, but to be perfectly honest it was one of my favorite Ace Attorney games ever. I could easily say that it's my favorite right after the trilogy, of course. Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies were good, but they didn't stand out too much for me. I had constantly the urge to slap some sense back into Phoenix in AJ. It hurt to see him like this. crying

oh yea, a good final case ^^ I also liked the DLC case. it was quite interesting xD

I enjoyed all of them, so it was hard to pick a favorite. it's one of those series in which I like all the characters.

the one that got to me was the final case in Justice for All.
you know the defendant is obiously guilty, but you have to get him a not guilty sentence or Maya would die

I'm like "DAMN YOU!" *shakes fist* it was still a good case to end the second game

Timid Star

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

oh yea, a good final case ^^ I also liked the DLC case. it was quite interesting xD

I enjoyed all of them, so it was hard to pick a favorite. it's one of those series in which I like all the characters.

you know the defendant is obiously guilty, but you have to get him a not guilty sentence or Maya would die

I'm like "DAMN YOU!" *shakes fist* it was still a good case to end the second game

I thought it was a nice touch that you had to interrogate an animal again. Phoenix is an expert at this, after all. razz

Jeez, I know! It was so nerve-wracking. Have you watched the bad ending for that case on Youtube? It broke my heart.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
laaapin
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

I thought it was a nice touch that you had to interrogate an animal again. Phoenix is an expert at this, after all. razz

Jeez, I know! It was so nerve-wracking. Have you watched the bad ending for that case on Youtube? It broke my heart.

lol yea xD when I heard what the case involved, I thought "now how am I going to prove her innocent?" ^^;

No I haven't. I forgot the second game 2 endings. since I saved around the moment you'd have to choose someone to interrogate, I can watch it myself. although, I'd prefer he got innocent so the assassin can get to him >:3[/spoilers]

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I so need to play Ace Attorney again...

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Emperor Angelo XXV
I so need to play Ace Attorney again...

So do I, I wanna give the first three another run through before I get my hands on PLvsPW but I haven't had the time at all D;

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I was able to play to play the fan translated Investigations 2 game. so excluding the new crossover game, I've played every single AA game. yay ^^

I really wish they brought it here to he states, the game was cool
The whole serie itself is amazing, but if i had to choose my favorite, I think I'd go with Trials and Tribulations. Aside from Phoenix and Maya, I really love Klavier and Apollo <3...but the whole serie has many other loving characters.

I'm always content with any title and I'm looking foward for The Great Ace Attorney!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff