With a higher limit! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 6 ]
Come turn game items into real items 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 14 ]
Just give me the plat please 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

iAdorkableKitty
bububunshin

wiiiiii! thank you!!!
i'm sending trade heart
do you need anything in particular? i don't have much of other items but just in case... 3nodding

Nope anything works

alrighty, i tried to send a bit of each kind that i have. thanks again! i'll be back soon... heart

Familiar Conversationalist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bububunshin
iAdorkableKitty
bububunshin

wiiiiii! thank you!!!
i'm sending trade heart
do you need anything in particular? i don't have much of other items but just in case... 3nodding

Nope anything works

alrighty, i tried to send a bit of each kind that i have. thanks again! i'll be back soon... heart

Well I'm ready whenever

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iAdorkableKitty
Lily Waterleaf
welcome home biggrin
How's your day?

could be better friend is being annoying and has brought up one of the two things friends and family should never discuss xp
and family is being wonderful in not letting me know till the last minute after I already made plans that there is a b-day party for all the october people this coming sunday xp not sure if we can make it definitely can't get any gifts too last minute
Prizes_Toys
bububunshin
iAdorkableKitty
bububunshin

wiiiiii! thank you!!!
i'm sending trade heart

Nope anything works

Well I'm ready whenever

wah, i sent it to your main, sorry.
let me send it to you now...

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lily Waterleaf
iAdorkableKitty
Lily Waterleaf
welcome home biggrin
How's your day?

could be better friend is being annoying and has brought up one of the two things friends and family should never discuss xp
and family is being wonderful in not letting me know till the last minute after I already made plans that there is a b-day party for all the october people this coming sunday xp not sure if we can make it definitely can't get any gifts too last minute

xD Wow that sucks >.<

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bububunshin
Prizes_Toys
bububunshin
iAdorkableKitty
bububunshin

wiiiiii! thank you!!!
i'm sending trade heart

Nope anything works

Well I'm ready whenever

xD Ok

Friendly Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Prizes_Toys
Guppy - 100pts
Koi - 200 pts?

What?
Prizes_Toys
bububunshin
Prizes_Toys
bububunshin
iAdorkableKitty
bububunshin

wiiiiii! thank you!!!
i'm sending trade heart

Nope anything works

Well I'm ready whenever

xD Ok

thanks a lot again and good night!

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Prizes_Toys
Lily Waterleaf
iAdorkableKitty
Lily Waterleaf
welcome home biggrin
How's your day?

xD Wow that sucks >.<

Yeah, I don't want to say anything to him but then again is it really wise to argue with your future boss rofl
I know that is a horrible thing to think and I having nothing against people with different opinions I appreciate it because it means a chance for discussion and a chance to learn but he isn't really bring sound arguments to the table and all he is doing is being annoying with it xp and it makes me nervous because we are going to have a family orientated store and I don't want any of those opinions coming out of the mouths of people that work there, I don't even want our opinions of the matters showing on our faces or in our body language, we are to be neutral and just a fun table top gaming store, so this worries me a bit neutral

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gorn1120
Prizes_Toys
Guppy - 100pts
Koi - 200 pts?

What?

1 koi fish is 200 points and 1 guppy is 100 points. I went off the MP prices not demand

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bububunshin
Prizes_Toys
bububunshin
Prizes_Toys
bububunshin

Well I'm ready whenever

xD Ok

thanks a lot again and good night!

No problem and night :p

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lily Waterleaf
Prizes_Toys
Lily Waterleaf
iAdorkableKitty
Lily Waterleaf
welcome home biggrin
How's your day?

xD Wow that sucks >.<

Yeah, I don't want to say anything to him but then again is it really wise to argue with your future boss rofl
I know that is a horrible thing to think and I having nothing against people with different opinions I appreciate it because it means a chance for discussion and a chance to learn but he isn't really bring sound arguments to the table and all he is doing is being annoying with it xp and it makes me nervous because we are going to have a family orientated store and I don't want any of those opinions coming out of the mouths of people that work there, I don't even want our opinions of the matters showing on our faces or in our body language, we are to be neutral and just a fun table top gaming store, so this worries me a bit neutral
Yeah but the best thing to do is probably to say something

Friendly Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Prizes_Toys
Gorn1120
Prizes_Toys
Guppy - 100pts
Koi - 200 pts?

What?

1 koi fish is 200 points and 1 guppy is 100 points. I went off the MP prices not demand

Guppies
Yellow - 249g, Avg. 510g
Orange - 1,000g, Avg. 862g
Red - 1,699g, Avg. 1582g

Koi
Kohaku - 34.50g, Avg. 20g
Ochiba - 50g, Avg. 26g
Yamabuki - 33g, Avg. 25g

;?

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Gorn1120
Prizes_Toys
Gorn1120
Prizes_Toys
Guppy - 100pts
Koi - 200 pts?

What?

Guppies
Yellow - 249g, Avg. 510g
Orange - 1,000g, Avg. 862g
Red - 1,699g, Avg. 1582g

Koi
Kohaku - 34.50g, Avg. 20g
Ochiba - 50g, Avg. 26g
Yamabuki - 33g, Avg. 25g

;?

I don't update them everyday. And you don't have to send them in if you don't like the points they're worth.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Prizes_Toys
Yeah but the best thing to do is probably to say something

well he did help us a bunch with getting this thing going so we will see and it's not like he can really work any hours any way so we will just have to see how things go. You are right the matter should be addressed and I'm not doing anyone any favors by putting it off stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff