Familiar Conversationalist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Arcosi Knight
Ichigo Arerugi
manasa95

Have not heard from you guys in a while. I need you to spend points please I am trying to close this thread. In a day or so I will add a ghost code which has all of the items listed in my last quote and on page 1 but also some new items.
I also have some 10 packs of rigs but I really need responses from you guys and I really need you guys to spend your points

Milkshax's Sidekick

Prizes_Toys
Arcosi Knight
Ichigo Arerugi
manasa95

Have not heard from you guys in a while. I need you to spend points please I am trying to close this thread. In a day or so I will add a ghost code which has all of the items listed in my last quote and on page 1 but also some new items.
I also have some 10 packs of rigs but I really need responses from you guys and I really need you guys to spend your points
hiya! could i please know if i can get something off the mp or i need to pick only from the items on the first page?

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Prizes_Toys
Arcosi Knight
Ichigo Arerugi
manasa95

I'll take any 10-packs or anything you have really.

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
manasa95
Prizes_Toys
Arcosi Knight
Ichigo Arerugi
manasa95

hiya! could i please know if i can get something off the mp or i need to pick only from the items on the first page?

I have the items on page 1, some more in the ghost code that’ll be posted tomorrow and about 33k in funds.
It’s peak season so I haven’t been on much to really be able funds like I’d like to

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Arcosi Knight
Prizes_Toys
Arcosi Knight
Ichigo Arerugi
manasa95

I'll take any 10-packs or anything you have really.

Copy that. I’ll send what will spend your points

Milkshax's Sidekick

Prizes_Toys
manasa95
Prizes_Toys
Arcosi Knight
Ichigo Arerugi
manasa95

I have the items on page 1, some more in the ghost code that’ll be posted tomorrow and about 33k in funds.
It’s peak season so I haven’t been on much to really be able funds like I’d like to
could I please get any 10 packs as well to fill out the points? smile

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
manasa95
Prizes_Toys
manasa95
Prizes_Toys
Arcosi Knight
Ichigo Arerugi
manasa95

Sent
IAdorkableKitty2

Correct

ah rats, time goes so fast! Can I still cash in my game items for the things in the front page? Can't find this ghost code

Milkshax's Sidekick

Prizes_Toys
manasa95
Prizes_Toys
manasa95
Prizes_Toys

Sent
thank you so much!

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

Correct

ah rats, time goes so fast! Can I still cash in my game items for the things in the front page? Can't find this ghost code

I haven’t put the ghost code up just cause everyone has pretty much cashed in their points sweatdrop
It depends on what you’re trying to get I guess?
IAdorkableKitty2

I haven’t put the ghost code up just cause everyone has pretty much cashed in their points sweatdrop

not sure if you have more guy items in your ghost code?

A few items I would like are
Legendary Trainer Eclipse ,
Kindred GO

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

not sure if you have more guy items in your ghost code?

A few items I would like are
Legendary Trainer Eclipse ,
Kindred GO

Ghost code is prizes Toys

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

Correct

IAdorkableKitty2

thanks I'll check it out! Merry Christmas

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

thanks I'll check it out! Merry Christmas

I’d like to list items and close ASAP so please try to be quick.
Merry Christmas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces