Just give me the plat please 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
manasa95
Thank you for the quote! I’ll get back to you as soon as I get on my laptop heart

No problem ^^

Unstoppable Lover

41,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Prizes_Toys

I shall miss this thread! I found some items I'll take from list please. I'm a little over so it's okay if I can't have one.
Toxic Variant Edition
Descendant of the Toxic blood
Noxious Abyss Kid
I Won't Punish You
L'Temps de Mephiste
SDPlus Gaian Spoopy Riyokuma

Familiar Conversationalist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~Lovers Lost~
Prizes_Toys

I shall miss this thread! I found some items I'll take from list please. I'm a little over so it's okay if I can't have one.
Toxic Variant Edition
Noxious Abyss Kid
I Won't Punish You
L'Temps de Mephiste

Sending! Thank you for participating heart

Unstoppable Lover

41,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
Prizes_Toys
~Lovers Lost~
Prizes_Toys

Toxic Variant Edition
Noxious Abyss Kid
I Won't Punish You
L'Temps de Mephiste

Thank you heart
IAdorkableKitty2

Unfortunately not, atm I’m only taking items listed on page 1

it's ok, sorry for the late reply. Just things in the holidays keeping me distracted from here.

just wondering what are consider Epic Recipes for zomg?
Prizes_Toys
Working on building funds back up!
Sorry guys I know I’ve been a little Mia. Works been crazy and there’s a whole lot going on lately!

I get you, pandemic and stuff. Got to take of yourself you know?

oh man I don't think you should close the thread, I mean you had it up for 12 long years or so.
the only problem is that gaia keeps making things and not really working update like alchemy, gofusion and now with the flash thing I think it's no longer working unless we download something else?
Besides we're living in the pandemic so who knows where the users are now

Best to see what happens when gaia does that town 2.0 version. I mean you can be pretty much with all the game items like when gaia release alchemy!

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Fairweathering
Prizes_Toys
Working on building funds back up!
Sorry guys I know I’ve been a little Mia. Works been crazy and there’s a whole lot going on lately!

I get you, pandemic and stuff. Got to take of yourself you know?

oh man I don't think you should close the thread, I mean you had it up for 12 long years or so.
the only problem is that gaia keeps making things and not really working update like alchemy, gofusion and now with the flash thing I think it's no longer working unless we download something else?
Besides we're living in the pandemic so who knows where the users are now

Best to see what happens when gaia does that town 2.0 version. I mean you can be pretty much with all the game items like when gaia release alchemy!

Yeah I’m thinking of closing cause most of the games that give items I have listed here are closed cause of flash. But also this thread has kinda died.

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

Unfortunately not, atm I’m only taking items listed on page 1

it's ok, sorry for the late reply. Just things in the holidays keeping me distracted from here.

just wondering what are consider Epic Recipes for zomg?

My friend mostly dealt with zOMG so I’m not 100% sure (this used to be ran by myself and another lady). But due to me closing this thread I’ll take inks and bugs and things like that for trades but unfortunately not much else
IAdorkableKitty2

My friend mostly dealt with zOMG so I’m not 100% sure (this used to be ran by myself and another lady). But due to me closing this thread I’ll take inks and bugs and things like that for trades but unfortunately not much else

ah so no zOMG stuff then? just the regular game stuff before zOMG was release like town and games stuff?
IAdorkableKitty2

Yeah I’m thinking of closing cause most of the games that give items I have listed here are closed cause of flash. But also this thread has kinda died.

odd you would think the game stuff would go up if the flash stuff close it down?

But with town 2.0 anything is possible. I mean they kinda did update alchemy but it's playing the wait game for town 2.0 to be release

why not take a hiatus instead of closing?

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

odd you would think the game stuff would go up if the flash stuff close it down?

But with town 2.0 anything is possible. I mean they kinda did update alchemy but it's playing the wait game for town 2.0 to be release

If I reopen I’ll probably just make a new thread

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

ah so no zOMG stuff then? just the regular game stuff before zOMG was release like town and games stuff?

Correct
IAdorkableKitty2
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

If you do open up I recommend not accepting tokens/bait since it could be manipulated. Also flash games are still accessible but its just harder.

Generous Consumer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
t_f the fisherman
IAdorkableKitty2
Fairweathering
IAdorkableKitty2

If you do open up I recommend not accepting tokens/bait since it could be manipulated. Also flash games are still accessible but its just harder.

Yeah points would for sure be adjusted

Familiar Conversationalist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~Lovers Lost~
Prizes_Toys
~Lovers Lost~
Prizes_Toys

Toxic Variant Edition
Noxious Abyss Kid
I Won't Punish You
L'Temps de Mephiste

Thank you heart

You’re welcome! Thanks for shopping ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items