• Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iAdorkableKitty
Lily Waterleaf
ninja
I should if all goes well have a trade to send in ether today or tomorrow xd

xD Just let me know

it's looking like it will be tomorrow i am so dead tired and i can't sleep yet xp

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lily Waterleaf
iAdorkableKitty
Lily Waterleaf
ninja
I should if all goes well have a trade to send in ether today or tomorrow xd

xD Just let me know

it's looking like it will be tomorrow i am so dead tired and i can't sleep yet xp

xD ok

Familiar Conversationalist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

Well, I finished the trade and I hope I put a satisfactory number of items into the trade. If you want, you may credit me with SOME of the extra points, but at least half should be considered a donation.

"I'll be baaaaaaaack!" to check if you get any more of the small fish from Bassken. I'd like to take htem off your hands on a regular basis, if I may.

You can, but I don't get them often
Prizes_Toys
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

Well, I finished the trade and I hope I put a satisfactory number of items into the trade. If you want, you may credit me with SOME of the extra points, but at least half should be considered a donation.

"I'll be baaaaaaaack!" to check if you get any more of the small fish from Bassken. I'd like to take htem off your hands on a regular basis, if I may.

Ok..what about blue and white carnations or old crumpled newspapers? Do you have any of those? If so, I would like ALL...

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
[-Angst-]
Prizes_Toys
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

Ok..what about blue and white carnations or old crumpled newspapers? Do you have any of those? If so, I would like ALL...

I get those more often, I however don't have any right now
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
Prizes_Toys
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

Could I reserve them on an ongoing basis?

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
Prizes_Toys
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

I can save them for you, but if someone else wants them too they will be split between you 2
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
Prizes_Toys

I can save them for you, but if someone else wants them too they will be split between you 2
Ok...so how will it work? You get a batch in and PM me....or just send trade when you get some...or...?

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
Prizes_Toys

Ok...so how will it work? You get a batch in and PM me....or just send trade when you get some...or...?

I'll just send a trade xD
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

Great...

Uh...do you have any green stripers? I'd also like all of those on an ongoing basis, if I may. Any time you have some to dispose of....

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

Great...

Uh...do you have any green stripers? I'd also like all of those on an ongoing basis, if I may. Any time you have some to dispose of....

xD What all are you wanting?
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

Great...

I know, sorry to be such a pest!

Here's the list:
Guppies
Goldfish
Green Stripers

Blue Carnations
White Carnations
Old crumpled newspapers

Uh....I think that's it for a while.

Generous Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty
[-Angst-]
iAdorkableKitty

Great...

Here's the list:
Guppies
Goldfish
Green Stripers

Blue Carnations
White Carnations
Old crumpled newspapers

xD Ok I'll send them later

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[-Angst-]
Here's the list:
Guppies
Goldfish
Green Stripers

Blue Carnations
White Carnations
Old crumpled newspapers

I have all stripers except Green, and I have none of the others atm >.< I have other fish, paper, and flowers though >.<

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Updated:
Items:
Supercharger (regular) --70,000
Benny the Puppy --10,000
Crimson Promise --30,000
TM (Time Piece) --60,000
Canadian Bacon --14,000