• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
why i can not enter gaia town & rally?

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Did you try everything posted above? Yes, I followed every suggestion
What exactly is wrong? The bugs (insects) are not loading when I play towns. All other items appear. When using a mule, I can still see them just not my main.
What browser are you using? Internet Explorer
What Operating System are you using?Windows 7
Do you have a Firewall/security system? Yes, McAfee
How long has this been going on? Three days now. (Thought I would wait to see if it would work itself out.)
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Yes, always had until a few days ago.
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? Everytime I go into towns on my main this occurs. As mentioned before, it does not affect my mule account.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? No. Same issue still occurs.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? I sometimes have issues with getting kicked off of the classic games' servers and sometimes they won't load but I work around that.
Anything else we should be aware of? I don't think so? Just the bug layer is missing on my account in towns.

It is now working fine. Perhaps event update helped? Anyways, my problems is naught. Thank you!

Shirtless Kitten

My cheer metre in town is full, when I click the gift, it has the crying emoticon?
Sorry if this has been answered previously but every time I log into the towns now I get mauled by massive lag. Any suggestions? I'm on Google Chrome, windows 7.

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bugs don't appear for me!
My cheer meter was full, I clicked on it to receive my gift, but then I go to my inventory and I find no gift. I go back to towns, and it still says I have a gift, i click on it and go to the inventory and it is the same thing. I try it multiple times, it is repeated every time. It seems as though the gift giver for the event is stuck for me, help? Also I have recieved I think almost all of the items, are you not allowed to get multiple sets this year? could that be what is going on?

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
where'd all the bugs go? hardly any bugs now. -.-

Lunatic

Whenever I enter towns, rally, hollywood or even earth day everything will load fine but when I go to move it freezes up! the other thing that will happen is everything will work fine and then the screen goes black and seems to freeze. People are saying it's just scripters but how long is it going to last? It doesn't seem to effect everyone so why is it effecting me?

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I wanna go to this one place. [barton 5 124042]
But it won't let me. It doesn't load.. =___="
I tried going to random places, and THOSE work...

Profitable Conventioneer

9,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
items wont go into my inventory
same with fishing.
no items will save crying
i got report for doing nothing

Lonely Nymph

items not saving to my inventory while in towns

bbq pringles's Compadre

Tipsy Fatcat

Did you try everything posted above? There was nothing pertaining to my problem..
What exactly is wrong? First of all, I don't know if it's a glitch, but it has to do with the towns lighting. The 12341234 code to make towns brighter only lasts for 5 seconds to a minute before I have to do it again, which is annoying. It's hard to see what's on the screen when it's dark.
Second of all, again, i don't know if this is a glitch, but the problem with plants, bugs, and trash giving the @#*! sign is quite annoying, and seems to be happening more frequently. Plus, if there is one of those items, other items pile up around it, making them uncollectable. It makes it harder to collect the bugs, trash, and flowers to make inks, etc.
What browser are you using? Internet Explorer and Firefox. Both have the problem.
What Operating System are you using? Windows 7
Do you have a Firewall/security system? yes. Cannot think of the name though.
How long has this been going on? FOREVER.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? It works properly, it's just those 2 problems.
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? All the time.
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? Nope.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? Just Towns... I don't use any other gaian games though, so i wouldn't know for sure.
Anything else we should be aware of? I know alot of other users have the same problem, so it has to be a problem with the site, not the users' computers.
Did you try everything posted above? Yes
What exactly is wrong? When I go into town, my avatar glitches out. It rapidly goes between the walking animation, the sitting position, and not being there at all.
What browser are you using? Google Chrome
What Operating System are you using? Windows 7
Do you have a Firewall/security system? No
How long has this been going on? A day or two.
Has Towns ever worked properly before now? Yes
Does it happen all the time or is there a pattern to it? All the time
Will Towns work properly with a different computer? I don't have another computer to check.
Are you having issues with other Gaian Games or just towns? Just towns
Anything else we should be aware of? I can still to things like pick up paper and flowers and shake trees.
Thank's ! It's helpful wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces