Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Personally, I'd use that five million to help a few friends out with their wishlist items. That or use it to buy prizes for a guild event or two.
I would get my boyfriend all the items he wants, he is in the U.S Army, and is away most of the time. I don't see him much this year, so when he comes back I would like to see that he not only can have me, but all the items he wanted!

Dapper Noob

I would not spend the gold wisely.
I would spend it all on my wishlist and then give most of it away then whine about how I wish I had more.

But, you know, it would be nice to win.
c:
I've never won anything before besides this one bump contest a LOOOONG time ago. xD
Plus, my wishlist is like.
20-30mil?
Because the marketplace is outta control these days.

Oh look. I'm rambling. <_<;

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
How would I spend my winnings?

I'd start buying all of the Cirque Du Gothique items, then start on buying all the items that my friends want. Then, the remainder would go into buying a Chyaku Norisu scarf, and more Dark Halo's.

I don't exactly have a dream avatar, so I go randomly.

However, after I buy everything I want (for that moment in time), I'll donate the rest of the gold to my really good friends on Gaia.

Then, after all of that, I'll give the rest of the gold to 10 newbies, to help them out. I've been on gaia forever now, so I'm not shy about giving it all up.

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I would buy the stuff i always wanted and not look so noobish and maybe buy those grunny things.Then I would go to a rally and tell everyone that i have alot of money and say i'm not a noob any more and then no one can ever call me a noob again. Oh and i would buy these pants I always wanted at the market and these red shoes but i would'nt spend and spend cause i'm gonna be poor again! Oh AND I would get another car that looks so awesome! And then i'm gonna stare at all the money and have and be so happy!!!!!!!!!! Thats all I can think of but if i won i bet i could think of more stuff cause that always happens to me.Thats all.

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I think I would give a little under half the gold to my friend CoCo Goodies and probably use the rest for my dream avatar. I dunno, I might save it up for a future collectible smile

Questionable Genius

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
l'd buy things that l've been wanting and then l'd buy things for my friends. ^_^
SimplySimone
From the Gaia Online Blog
New Contest: PMing for Gold!
Hi Gaians,

Win up to 5 million gold, just for having good timing! All you have to do is check this thread at the right time and you could win big! To qualify, simply post a brief answer as to how you’d spend your winnings if you won. Then, every day or so, we’ll randomly pick a user from those who posted in the past 24 hours and add it to the potential winners list below. That user has 20 minutes from the time we announce their username, to PM us. If they don’t, we add another 100,000 gold to the jackpot and pick another user sometime the following business day. Then that person has 20 minutes to PM us, and so on and so on until someone wins the jackpot. The jackpot starts now at 100,000 gold and can grow huge! (maximum payout = 5 million) (click here for full story)

For the daily list of winners, click the link above. Good luck everyone and remember that each of your posts counts as an entry. But don't post more than once per day or you'll get disqualified.

Well, I'd create my dream avatar and with the gold I have left...I'd buy items and sell them on the market for a cheaper price to help some of my fellow Gaian's with some cash flow problems... That's what I would do tho... ^_^

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
I would buy my dream avi then go around giving the rest to noobs =w=

Aged Gaian

Well I would use some of it to get the items to finish my dream Avi, buy all the items on my wish list, give some money to my gaian friends to help with their avi's, buy the two rings that I don't have from zOMG, and then what's ever left over from all that would be saved for future items or spent on rare items.
I like cheese. I'd spend everything on cheese. Yum.

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
Id get the bigger parts of my dream avi and then give the rest to friends in need who got hacked : )

Beloved Aggressor

Hm.. If I had five million gold, I'd probably make over my avatar, and then go find some unsuspecting newbie and make over theirs as well. Earning gold was really hard whenever I first started, so I think I'd like to do a bit of good.
OMG biggrin biggrin I buy a present for my little sissies biggrin heart and give some gold away to my friends if they need gold for there dreamavi.... 4laugh and buy some for myself too 3nodding xd sweatdrop

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
SimplySimone
From the Gaia Online Blog
New Contest: PMing for Gold!
Hi Gaians,

Win up to 5 million gold, just for having good timing! All you have to do is check this thread at the right time and you could win big! To qualify, simply post a brief answer as to how you’d spend your winnings if you won. Then, every day or so, we’ll randomly pick a user from those who posted in the past 24 hours and add it to the potential winners list below. That user has 20 minutes from the time we announce their username, to PM us. If they don’t, we add another 100,000 gold to the jackpot and pick another user sometime the following business day. Then that person has 20 minutes to PM us, and so on and so on until someone wins the jackpot. The jackpot starts now at 100,000 gold and can grow huge! (maximum payout = 5 million) (click here for full story)

For the daily list of winners, click the link above. Good luck everyone and remember that each of your posts counts as an entry. But don't post more than once per day or you'll get disqualified.
I would use the 5 million to try and get all the birthday, and monthly items I missed when I wasn't on Gaia, some pretty dresses, shoes, umbrellas, and hair. I would buy some pets too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff