• Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
Hey wait.... mostly everyone here... is a girl..... WHA?!!! eek

Dangerous Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have worked for the past 6 years at the Special Olympics (a sporting event for the mentally disables aka "special needs" wink . Im a judge in the softball throw. We (the girl scouts) measure, run, and support the softball throw. Its always touching to see them compete in a sport and have so much fun at the same time! I'll see if I have any pictures...
      I haven't really done anything lately, however I would like to deeply thank someone who helped me out a lot today. I had to leave the room in Health class (I'm very sensitive about certain subjects) and the teacher asked someone nearby to go with me. I ended up throwing up, and then fainting twice, and they had to wheel me to the nurses office. But even though I barely remember a thing, she stayed with me the whole time for support and even brought my bag to me from class, all the way on the other side of the school and up two floors. I never talked to her at all, but I am very grateful for what she did today and I feel bad I won't be able to tell her how much that meant to me until Thursday because the school is keeping me out (but I feel perfectly fine now).
      So to every person who is Doin' Good, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart! 3nodding

Sarcastic Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is such a beautiful idea! I love that Gaia is rewarding those who give back to their communities; that's wonderful. I hope I can participate this year or get some of my experiences on camera! ^__^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
iiLatika
im donating to anyone in need of anything,
i gave this one girl on gaia a shirt shee really wanted,
and another gaian skinny jeans,
and another gaian shoes.. ect.

Their not talking about Gaia..

Otherworldly Star

9,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100
Akatsuki Kuroneko
Hey wait.... mostly everyone here... is a girl..... WHA?!!! eek
OR JUST MEN ON GIRL ACCOUNTS
Okies den...................

Timid Star

Anxious Bear

heart to e'ryone biggrin heart
ohhh huuum .__. huuuuuuuuuum sweatdrop can som1 xplain to me in a pm how can I post somthing I'm very helpful in mah community n I want ppl to figure out tht when u start with one step at time you'll go far!
mrgreen
<3

Fallen Member

8,865 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hai gaia!!! 8D

And as for the event thing. I'll try to help, no promises but I'd like to take a pic to show biggrin

Supreme Poster

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
The only thing I really did was help out at Ground Zero during 9/11...
i helped my grandma when she broke her leg and hip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces