Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Waffles

4Paws
You are aware there is no such thing as a selfless act, right? It's agaisn't our very nature

I agree =D We never act without gain.

benihime bankai rolled 4 100-sided dice: 86, 44, 82, 6 Total: 218 (4-400)

Invisible Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I don't have any pictures but I do go give money and food every year when the local raido station has there food drive here in Los Angeles.

Greedy Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
yea right like that will ever hapen
biglanky14
If you watch A Christmas Story on December 24th nonstop like I do, you know that the holidays are a perfect time to receive pink bunny pajamas, fragile electric legs, and Red Rider BB Guns. But they're also a great time to reach out and give a helping hand to someone that needs it.

On Thursday, December 17th, a bunch of us from headquarters will head down to The Family Giving Tree, an organization near and dear to our hearts that provides holiday gifts to underprivileged children. We're volunteering for a few hours to sort and wrap gifts, move boxes, and generally do whatever they need us to do. We don't know if we'll be able to tape it, but we'll definitely at least post pictures here in the thread.

That got us thinking - Gaians at their core are caring, compassionate people. We see it on the forums every day. So we wanted to encourage and celebrate anyone who's either doing, or has already done, something to help out their community this holiday season, and came up with this "Gaia Doin' Good" event/theme/thingy.

If you're doing any volunteering, helping out, or general do-goodery this month, we want you to do a few things:

1) Take pictures if you can
2) post them to the thread with a description of the event and what you're doing
3) send us an email to membertalk@gaiaonline.com with the URL to your post (click on the little yellow icon right by the word "posted" on the right to get the specific URL).

While pictures are great, it's ok if you can't take them - just give us a description of what you did, post it, and send it over as described above.

We'll take all the pictures and descriptions and move them to the front of this thread to show off the power of Gaia Doin' Good. We'll even pick a lucky few at random to receive a gold reward (with a bonus amount if you can work in a Gaia logo in the picture - that's not photoshopped, of course).

We can't wait to see some of these!

i am cute^^

Timid Fox

13,650 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100

In a relationship with TBZ0314

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
WOOT!xD Thirdness!!!! >.o
im third and im proud to be for all me friends and luv ones xd 3nodding

1,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
haha.. 3rd.. xp
There is no deference between the holidays and every... You should always help someone.
I'm doing good everyday...
I smile to the other people so that they could smile too....
and no I don't want to take pictures of me doing that, looks to awkward and stuff....
3nodding blaugh

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
biglanky14
If you watch A Christmas Story on December 24th nonstop like I do, you know that the holidays are a perfect time to receive pink bunny pajamas, fragile electric legs, and Red Rider BB Guns. But they're also a great time to reach out and give a helping hand to someone that needs it.

On Thursday, December 17th, a bunch of us from headquarters will head down to The Family Giving Tree, an organization near and dear to our hearts that provides holiday gifts to underprivileged children. We're volunteering for a few hours to sort and wrap gifts, move boxes, and generally do whatever they need us to do. We don't know if we'll be able to tape it, but we'll definitely at least post pictures here in the thread.

That got us thinking - Gaians at their core are caring, compassionate people. We see it on the forums every day. So we wanted to encourage and celebrate anyone who's either doing, or has already done, something to help out their community this holiday season, and came up with this "Gaia Doin' Good" event/theme/thingy.

If you're doing any volunteering, helping out, or general do-goodery this month, we want you to do a few things:

1) Take pictures if you can
2) post them to the thread with a description of the event and what you're doing
3) send us an email to membertalk@gaiaonline.com with the URL to your post (click on the little yellow icon right by the word "posted" on the right to get the specific URL).

While pictures are great, it's ok if you can't take them - just give us a description of what you did, post it, and send it over as described above.

We'll take all the pictures and descriptions and move them to the front of this thread to show off the power of Gaia Doin' Good. We'll even pick a lucky few at random to receive a gold reward (with a bonus amount if you can work in a Gaia logo in the picture - that's not photoshopped, of course).

We can't wait to see some of these!
Scylade
Santa!

I realized something, if you Rearrange a bunch of letters in Santa!

it will be"for me"

Satan

o.o

X_X

9,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash