Dapper Tycoon

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BrilliantBlueStar
Moonlight Snow Siren
i have it activated but i dont see the indicator ? when is it going to appear

It doesn't appear in guilds - just in case you were looking there...

even in forums i only see the " quote" and "tip post" buttones sweatdrop

Romantic Cheerleader

Pan

There was a FALSE Glowing on the 4th post at 11:10 AM 5/4/11 EST about right now

on this page:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/glowing-misc-plus-other-high-trigs-recycled/t.53214411_1/

EDITED: That's weird - it's still showing the glowing button at 11:20 AM EST - I just Rechecked... and No Booty Grab Game...

@ Moonlight snow Siren, it shows up only when a tank is glowing. To be sure, I went to my recycled glow thread and saw one that was falsely glowing and thought I should let Pan know.

That could be why you aren't seeing them - the button only pops up when they glow.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I just wanted to say how much I love this feature. A newbie to Booty Grab, since I only seriously get into it when questing something I really want, I never have aquariums turned on. Therefore, it often slips my mind that it's a valid way to earn gold. So this button is a wonderful reminder and enables me to continue to forget to turn aquariums visible, and still not be punished for it.

Thanks you~

Apocalyptic Friend

I adore the glow indicator. It helps reduce lag so very much.

Assimilated Gekko

You have another fan of the button.
booty grab all nite

Dangerous Genius

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
can any one help me i still didn't recognize how yo play booty grab sweatdrop

Sparkly Sex Symbol

-is experiencing a momentary brain fart-
how do i turn this lab on?
surprised

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I love it I get more coins O.o Im the 2nd person to post rofl

Winter Swordsman

THANK YOU SO MUCH that tank owners now see this button when their own tanks glow. Awesome!!!

Romantic Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
I am really disappointed in the number of tanks glowing at one time. It is now nearly impossible to grab more than three tanks in over an hour of searching. That is honestly ridiculous! There should be more tanks glowing, and they should be getting more. It's so hard to judge now between what we catch and what we actually get. It seems like the game will try to lower what we catch if we are getting more than average, rather than just letting us get what we get. Please fix this, make it easier to grab tanks that are glowing, have more tanks glowing at a time, and give us more gold for grabbing tanks!

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Giggles4evr
I am really disappointed in the number of tanks glowing at one time. It is now nearly impossible to grab more than three tanks in over an hour of searching. That is honestly ridiculous! There should be more tanks glowing, and they should be getting more. It's so hard to judge now between what we catch and what we actually get. It seems like the game will try to lower what we catch if we are getting more than average, rather than just letting us get what we get. Please fix this, make it easier to grab tanks that are glowing, have more tanks glowing at a time, and give us more gold for grabbing tanks!

I hate to be the one to inform you, Giggle... but Gaia is trying to cut down the amount of gold getting into their system via BG.

If you're interested in they whys of such, look into Panagrammic's various threads, as well as my own 'Cheesed-Off' thread, Humphrey Poptart's thread, purplewiz's thread about fish stats...and a whole bunch of other threads in the main Aquarium forum and its subforum for discussion.

There USED TO be more gold pooted out by fish in tanks AND many more strong tanks...but Gaia put en end to that. xd xp

Romantic Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
zariqueen
Giggles4evr

I hate to be the one to inform you, Giggle... but Gaia is trying to cut down the amount of gold getting into their system via BG.

If you're interested in they whys of such, look into Panagrammic's various threads, as well as my own 'Cheesed-Off' thread, Humphrey Poptart's thread, purplewiz's thread about fish stats...and a whole bunch of other threads in the main Aquarium forum and its subforum for discussion.

There USED TO be more gold pooted out by fish in tanks AND many more strong tanks...but Gaia put en end to that. xd xp

I got that they are trying to cut down. That much is obvious.

I am not really interested in the whys and this seems to be the only way I can get in touch with them to show my displeasure.

I'm also very much aware of what it USED to be. How great it used to be. Especially since the games give less, and the tanks give less, but everything else has gone up in price.

Thanks, but no thanks. I really just want Gaia to listen.

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
Getting a lot of false positives lately. The button is almost useless for me at this point sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff