Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Gaian

33,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Survivor 150

Enduring Citizen

I've been thinking about whether or not to try making an Autopsy Scar. It requires 7 types of scar from zOMG!, can they all be found in the zOMG! daily chances or should they be considered limited edition?

Original Survivor

Trap Lover
I've been thinking about whether or not to try making an Autopsy Scar. It requires 7 types of scar from zOMG!, can they all be found in the zOMG! daily chances or should they be considered limited edition?

Since they can still be found in-game I wouldn't consider them Limited Edition, if they removed that I would consider them hard to find.. since they can still be around from the Recipes.

Enduring Citizen

Lei_Trigar
Trap Lover

Since they can still be found in-game I wouldn't consider them Limited Edition, if they removed that I would consider them hard to find.. since they can still be around from the Recipes.

Indeed they can be made via recipes, but some of these recipes are one-time grants. If the items cannot be granted from the zOMG! daily chances (or granted anywhere else), then I would consider them to be limited edition. I don't tend to go out of my way to get the zOMG! daily chances, so I don't have much experience of what can be obtained from them.

Original Survivor

Trap Lover
Lei_Trigar
Trap Lover

Indeed they can be made via recipes, but some of these recipes are one-time grants. If the items cannot be granted from the zOMG! daily chances (or granted anywhere else), then I would consider them to be limited edition. I don't tend to go out of my way to get the zOMG! daily chances, so I don't have much experience of what can be obtained from them.

But since there is still supply coming in (a very low amount that is) I still think of them as hard to find.. I use to do the daily chance in zOMG! a lot, like at least a good year+ nonstop, and from that I had a lot of the items it grants..

I think we all have out own definition of what types of rarities mean, for me I consider Limited Edition Items ones that use to be sold and are now no longer sold.

RIG wise though.. I dunno.. Since I think they all give out old rare items I just label them as Lol-NeverGoingToFind-Rare.. But I don't play the RIGs so I can't really say to much about them.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Trap Lover
Well, let's see...[grabs component list and starts checking references]
the Scar of the Martyr is not limited-edition. You can get the recipe from Buzzsaws.
Same with Scar of the Tyrant, gotten from Outlaw Wolves...
Scar of the Rogue can be gotten from the Flying Gift Boxes...
Scar of Hero isn't from zOMG!. It's found in the more usual types of Magical Giftboxes.
Scar of Duelist can be bought from Skin Tyte.
Scar of Coward has been confirmed to be available in zOMG! Daily Chance.
So the only one that might be a problem is the Scar of the Warrior, which is a one-time quest reward...but I wouldn't be too surprised if that can be gotten in zOMG! Daily Chance too.

Enduring Citizen

Platonix
Trap Lover
the Scar of the Martyr is not limited-edition. You can get the recipe from Buzzsaws.
Scar of Hero isn't from zOMG!. It's found in the more usual types of Magical Giftboxes.
So the only one that might be a problem is the Scar of the Warrior, which is a one-time quest reward...but I wouldn't be too surprised if that can be gotten in zOMG! Daily Chance too.
Ah, that's reassuring. The bloody house tiles are from conventional magical giftboxes, and the last item is a cache component. Any thoughts on how much of a difference there'll be between the sum cost of the components and final mp value?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Trap Lover
Platonix
Trap Lover
Ah, that's reassuring. The bloody house tiles are from conventional magical giftboxes, and the last item is a cache component. Any thoughts on how much of a difference there'll be between the sum cost of the components and final mp value?
Expect the MP value of the Autopsy Scar to be significantly lower than the total cost of the components. That's the way alchemy usually goes.

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
What would you recommend as the cheapest way to get through level 7?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
fire monkey95
What would you recommend as the cheapest way to get through level 7?
The most popular strategy seems to be making Hermes Moon since there is an alternate path that requires one Hermes Moon of any generation and a comet tail (ruby cache), kind of like the Fausto's Bottle at level 3. The downside is that is a medium chance formula so expect to miss a few times.

For me, the Onyx Princess Gowns were a good alternative. The dresses needed might be scarce at times though but eventually more are sold in the market. The onyx (sapphire cache) is easy to get as well and is a high chance formula.

Deadly Wench

14,500 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
What do I do with all these different colored Tsunami KO Shirts?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Phae-chan

User Image

Not much. You can resell them for a little, but the supply of them far outstrips the demand.

I think I have memories of sending some to friends with silly messages.

User Image

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Phae-chan
Put together a good-looking avatar built around the concept of wearing different Tsunami KO Shirts to match your current mood?

Gift each one to a different person, with attached messages that are clues they'll only solve if they work together?

Save them for a hypothetical formula to be released in 2014 that uses one of each color to create a Tsunami KO Prismatic Shirt?

Enduring Citizen

Phae-chan
Make some avatars each wearing one, put them all in a single image, animate it, and have them do the Caramelldaansen! biggrin
With full music and sound effects of course. heart

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Trap Lover
If you finally go for it, I might help by donating some extra scars that don't seem to sell. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff