Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

I wasn't a fan of the small ones so I used them right away in the formula

first thing i'll probs do is quest for all the gold caches, and get them out of the way since they are a pain in the butt

it's what I'm working on now.
all them gold caches confused
crafted my first angel imp's feather on the first go ! surprised
two more to go ninja

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

first thing i'll probs do is quest for all the gold caches, and get them out of the way since they are a pain in the butt

two more to go ninja

gold caches are evil, that is for sure and nice! when i was crafting celestial lvl 9 it only failed 3 times, i was expecting much more

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

two more to go ninja

gold caches are evil, that is for sure and nice! when i was crafting celestial lvl 9 it only failed 3 times, i was expecting much more

the second angel imp feather took 14 tries... at 10k a shot... 140k... down the drain... emo
one more imp feather to go...

and the prices for garnet have gone up from 110k yesterday to 200k today gonk
that's like not worth it.

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

two more to go ninja

the second angel imp feather took 14 tries... at 10k a shot... 140k... down the drain... emo

D: hopefully it goes back down

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

two more to go ninja

I hope so too, or else that third angel imp feather isn't going to get done. sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

two more to go ninja

I hope so too, or else that third angel imp feather isn't going to get done. sweatdrop

I find getting the philosophers case helped me, I got quite a few garnet, sometimes you can get lucky and Pull a gold

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi

I find getting the philosophers case helped me, I got quite a few garnet, sometimes you can get lucky and Pull a gold

my luck always seems to land me emerald or sapphire or aquamarine.
none of which I need for nove...

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi

I got oodles of them too -flips table at them-

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi

I got oodles of them too -flips table at them-

but I'll need 'em when I reach alchemy level 5... for alllllll the sunstones and moonstones I'll need to craft for later on in the quests sweatdrop
(after I do the ones that I need for nove first. and then maybe deici. ninja )

I've compiled a list of the bulk formulas and components I'll need once I hit undeici to termine sweatdrop
nothing like knowing I'm in for a huge gold sink.
gold that I don't have.
I'm barely struggling to hold out for nove.

but I can do this emotion_donotwant

I don't want to rely on other people to craft it for me.
I want to to do it myself.
Even if that's more expensive in the end.
And that's probably what makes me crazy...

because I could save a whole butt load of money that I don't have just by finishing what I have and then saving up money for a celestial quest inizio and having someone else craft it.

But I won't get the winged mastery if I ever do finish questing for the components for termine if I do let someone else craft them. Then my angel avatar will never have "angel" for an achievement word choice. sad

so I just have to suck it up and do this. emotion_donotwant
everything worth getting, is worth working hard and fighting for emotion_dowant

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel

you only need to complete one set of back wings to get the Angel title, wing mastery doesn't have titles

i gotta head to work but this is my quest thread so far it includes all the caches needed for angelic and fallen lumped together

not ready for posting

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

you only need to complete one set of back wings to get the Angel title, wing mastery doesn't have titles

i gotta head to work but this is my quest thread so far it includes all the caches needed for angelic and fallen lumped together

not ready for posting

well yeah but I mean you have to get the final wings to get the achievement, don't you?
and have fun at work. 4laugh

added: C. Angel ongoing quest. This is my thread that I just started because a few of my friends wanted me to put it somewhere where they could peek in on it.

Looking at the progress I made so far in a few short months... it's actually not that bad. eek
Well the progress isn't that bad.
The gold I spent is.
I sold off some of my items to get that gold...
to sink it into alchmey. emo

but in the end it'll be worth it gonk

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

not ready for posting

well yeah but I mean you have to get the final wings to get the achievement, don't you?
and have fun at work. 4laugh

added: C. Angel ongoing quest. This is my thread that I just started because a few of my friends wanted me to put it somewhere where they could peek in on it.

Looking at the progress I made so far in a few short months... it's actually not that bad. eek
Well the progress isn't that bad.
The gold I spent is.
I sold off some of my items to get that gold...
to sink it into alchmey. emo

but in the end it'll be worth it gonk

yep and oh very nice, I did that too sold everything for the celestial quest and risen and most of the items but I sold risen a month or so ago, decided not to craft all six wings for wing mastery

I won't be selling all my things for alchemy this time so it may take double the time OTL

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi

yep and oh very nice, I did that too sold everything for the celestial quest and risen and most of the items but I sold risen a month or so ago, decided not to craft all six wings for wing mastery

I won't be selling all my things for alchemy this time so it may take double the time OTL

I just want to finish nove quest and get to level 9 in alchemy.
then I'll just sit back and take my time...
not that I'm not taking my time right now.
because jeepers creepers, things are expensive. lol

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi

oh yeah, i finished doing my quest thread, it's crazy, sure its everything i need for two formulas but it blows the mind

thank goodness for ultra satan its helping me get to lvl 3

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi

oh yeah, i finished doing my quest thread, it's crazy, sure its everything i need for two formulas but it blows the mind

thank goodness for ultra satan its helping me get to lvl 3

I hear that !
and thank you for that small donation !

now I feel bad...

I should give something back ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items