Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Corvus Enca
I am amazed of the accuracy of that "chance of success: Very Low" the Formula 3: Griffin's Fiery Feather has .__.

Yep, if you're the same Level as a Very Low Formula expect to fail a lot.. I even fail a lot crafting Level 10 Lows.. emo

Apocalyptic Lunatic

and so Lucifer is crazy, and started Alchemy again, now I have even more of an excuse to keep coming back here rofl

Wintry Dragon

I must be either crazy... or extremely optimistic.

It's hard to tell sometimes.

I don't have the celestial or angelic quest inizio (as it appears they have the exact same components for awhile (with 2 difference in sette that I can see) and yet... I've already started compiling the needed ingredients for it.

All the way up to celestial quest NOVE. emotion_c8
which is where I'm currently stuck... freaking gold caches emotion_donotwant

I have no idea how much gold I spent to get this far... (especially since I don't have the quest. Just the ingredients (formulas are crafted to get the component for that quest level too sweatdrop the level four formulas anyway...)

I'm pretty sure I spent around 30mil already... maybe 35mil-? Hard to tell.

Am I crazy or just extremely optimistic in hopes I'll find the quest? gonk

Lover

After 18 tries. . .I finally crafted my first level 5. A moonstone. . .FREAKING MOONSTONE classified_fu
Those very low succes rate are starting to get to me sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Hybin
After 18 tries. . .I finally crafted my first level 5. A moonstone. . .FREAKING MOONSTONE classified_fu

i find it best to do the lame formula's to get you to lvl 10, then try and make components, less fail that way :3

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel

I don't have the celestial or angelic quest inizio (as it appears they have the exact same components for awhile (with 2 difference in sette that I can see) and yet... I've already started compiling the needed ingredients for it.

I have no idea how much gold I spent to get this far... (especially since I don't have the quest. Just the ingredients (formulas are crafted to get the component for that quest level too sweatdrop the level four formulas anyway...)

i want to help you out but sadly you'd need medium wings already :c my old account has a celestial quest locked on but you need the medium wings to finish it and of course there is the trust issue

Lover

Devilish Pixels
Hybin

i find it best to do the lame formula's to get you to lvl 10, then try and make components, less fail that way :3

I would but making it to level 10 with all components I will use for future use sounds better to me
; u ;

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Hybin
Devilish Pixels
Hybin

I would but making it to level 10 with all components I will use for future use sounds better to me
; u ;

fair enough :3 good luck

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

i want to help you out but sadly you'd need medium wings already :c my old account has a celestial quest locked on but you need the medium wings to finish it and of course there is the trust issue

Well there's that...
but I want to make the wings on my own sweatdrop
it would make me feel more proud of myself for having done it, then having someone else craft them for me.
so I kind of need to find the quest so I can get started and zip on through it. 4laugh
There's always hope I'll find one in an alchemist's case right? whee

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel

I understand i got a huge thrill making the medium wings on my own with next to no help from anyone

you could buy 100 cases, then open them all

my luck is bad so i'm saving up for the fallen formula, 300k of 80M to go rofl

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

I understand i got a huge thrill making the medium wings on my own with next to no help from anyone

I have horrible rotten luck with cases, that's the thing... I don't think even opening 100 cases in a row would help me get even one. 4laugh
but maybe if I saved them all to open at the same time... ninja

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

I have horrible rotten luck with cases, that's the thing... I don't think even opening 100 cases in a row would help me get even one. 4laugh

that was what I meant :3 good luck :3

Wintry Dragon

Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel
Casus Luciferi
Caomhnoir Angel

that was what I meant :3 good luck :3

well I could always try 4laugh

it's not that I need the wings right away or anything either...
I've been collecting ingredients since a few months ago.
I am in no hurry.
Just working my way along.
Although I would like the quest to get started... I could even wear the first pair of wings then...
hmm....

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Caomhnoir Angel

I wasn't a fan of the small ones so I used them right away in the formula

first thing i'll probs do is quest for all the gold caches, and get them out of the way since they are a pain in the butt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff