• Invisibility 100

I love this guide, it's very helpful heart

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar

hi just letting you know I've had a name change, I was -i- Luciferian -i-, in case you need to update your lvl 10 Alchemist listing

Original Survivor

Luciferian Purge
Lei_Trigar

hi just letting you know I've had a name change, I was -i- Luciferian -i-, in case you need to update your lvl 10 Alchemist listing

Fixed~
Phae-chan
Is Crescendo's shop gonna be updated so it's easier to find formulas based on level? lol I find that the most annoying.

I guess I can take my time with alchemy then, since they are planning such a big update at some point this year.
I will follow you on that decision

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I have a small questions about the use of EI in formulas. Some of them are written only with their names (ex. Alruna's Rose in Formula 10: Secret Retreat) while others have a Any or Any Gen next to them (ex. Masquerade in Formula 10: Picolitrosso's Urn). I'd like to know if there's a difference in both of these way to not them when we think of the generation which can be used. In a similar way, can alchemized versions of the EI can be used for both? Thanks!
Informative!

Original Survivor

lilloulou
I have a small questions about the use of EI in formulas. Some of them are written only with their names (ex. Alruna's Rose in Formula 10: Secret Retreat) while others have a Any or Any Gen next to them (ex. Masquerade in Formula 10: Picolitrosso's Urn). I'd like to know if there's a difference in both of these way to not them when we think of the generation which can be used. In a similar way, can alchemized versions of the EI can be used for both? Thanks!

As far as I know some can use any gen (alchemized version too) but some only use the Alchemized version. It depends on the Formula. I don't know exactly which Formulas use what though. sweatdrop

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Lei_Trigar
lilloulou

As far as I know some can use any gen (alchemized version too) but some only use the Alchemized version. It depends on the Formula. I don't know exactly which Formulas use what though. sweatdrop

I see then. It's kinda on a case by case thing. Thanks!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Lei_Trigar
lilloulou

There are even some Alchemy formulas that let you use any regular generation, but not the Alchemized version. Tragically, Fausto's Bottle is like that.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Currently eyeing Lace Meow despite the Low odds of crafting it, just wondering if I can use an alchemized Kottan Bell.

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lei_Trigar

I think maybe the count for Aqua bags on the Azrael wings is off.
I just pulled everything I need that comes from the Aqua bag for all levels up to / including nine, and I'm still swimming in them.

I tried to count and I got 2 ( empty bottles ) instead of 22.

Original Survivor

Christmas_chan
Lei_Trigar

I think maybe the count for Aqua bags on the Azrael wings is off.
I just pulled everything I need that comes from the Aqua bag for all levels up to / including nine, and I'm still swimming in them.

I tried to count and I got 2 ( empty bottles ) instead of 22.

Hm.. I'll look into it. Thanks for pointing it out.
Hello Lei Trigar, any news for the alchemy? Are they making an easy way to obtain the components?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff