Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

Flux
Lei_Trigar
Flux
Something minor, but thought I'd point it out. In the Moira Companion formula it says SD Plus Doll Moria as in Lord of the Rings. xd

In other news, I reached the top of the Alchemy Mountain today.

The flag has been planted and I am level 10. 3nodding

Fixed. sweatdrop

And congrats on getting to Level 10! And before the updates! You have been added to the list.
Thanks, to be honest I lucked out with the Lace Meows. Out of three I made two required only one try.

Now the question is if the extras will sell, the companions do not seem to be in high demand either (made all 3 for this level). xp

Not bad! As far as the Companions go, most of the 'hardcore' fans probably already have them, but I'm sure new fans will eventually want them, good luck selling.

Original Survivor

Kevinblacksheep
Lei_Trigar
Kevinblacksheep
omg on Formula 7: Lyndexer's Journal u cannot use any gen for Mineiro Scroll stare i brought 3rd gen and now i can't use it emo .. thanks rolleyes

Good to know, sorry you had to find out the hard way, which gen does it take?
just first and second emo

Thanks.

I think I know why.. The 3rd gen came out after the Formula was already here. I don't know for sure unless I look into it, which I might do..

Original Survivor

Slight update;

I'm considering adding some kind of gen/tier rating next to the Level 10 Alchemists, something like this;

★=1st gen/tier, got to Level 10 before any changes were made to Alchemy.
★★=2nd gen/tier, got to Level 10 after the Philosopher Cache changes were made.
★★★=3rd gen/tier, got to Level 10 after many of the Formulas were put in The Bifrost.
★★★★=4th gen/tier, TBA

Any thoughts/comments?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Lei_Trigar
Flux
Lei_Trigar
Flux
Something minor, but thought I'd point it out. In the Moira Companion formula it says SD Plus Doll Moria as in Lord of the Rings. xd

In other news, I reached the top of the Alchemy Mountain today.

The flag has been planted and I am level 10. 3nodding

Fixed. sweatdrop

And congrats on getting to Level 10! And before the updates! You have been added to the list.
Thanks, to be honest I lucked out with the Lace Meows. Out of three I made two required only one try.

Now the question is if the extras will sell, the companions do not seem to be in high demand either (made all 3 for this level). xp

Not bad! As far as the Companions go, most of the 'hardcore' fans probably already have them, but I'm sure new fans will eventually want them, good luck selling.
Should have known, still I could not turned down the chance of making them specially when the formulas were available. The Moira Companion formula, had to wait a while before one was finally added.

For now I will take a break, the back wings may have to wait for a long time.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Kevinblacksheep
Lei_Trigar
Kevinblacksheep
omg on Formula 7: Lyndexer's Journal u cannot use any gen for Mineiro Scroll stare i brought 3rd gen and now i can't use it emo .. thanks rolleyes

Good to know, sorry you had to find out the hard way, which gen does it take?
just first and second emo
Lei_Trigar
Thanks.

I think I know why.. The 3rd gen came out after the Formula was already here. I don't know for sure unless I look into it, which I might do..
Not only do I agree that this is likely, I think you might even be able to get the formula updated to work with the 3rd Gen if you complain about it enough in Site Feedback or AtA. Worth a try!

Enduring Citizen

Remember my saying last year, I'd make a list of formulas which do not require any limited edition items to craft? I have defined "limited edition item" as an item of which a finite number exist on the site, and no more copies can be produced/found. If a formula requires any components that are limited edition items, the final product is also limited edition. If a formula requires any components which themselves need a formula to make, the chances of the final product being limited edition are significantly increased.
Putting aside alchemy itself for a moment, which items count as limited edition and which ones don't? I know of some obvious examples (gold shop items and game items are NOT limited edition), but I'm not sure I could categorize every single item that exists on this site. We would first need to work out exactly how many different categories and subcategories there are, and even then some items may blur the lines.
Think of the items from zOMG! from recipies that come from non-repeatable quests. Each Gaia Account has the potential to produce ONE copy of each different item (Barton Regulars Armor, for example) that comes under the designated category. Personally I don't know if these items should be considered limited edition or not. Every time someone creates a new account and plays zOMG!, it can lead to ONE more of a given recipe being produced by the system.
Limited edition, or no? I could spend all day pondering this one... burning_eyes I shall contribute more thoughts on this later.
Trap Lover
if the item still being produce then its not limited

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Trap Lover
Remember my saying last year, I'd make a list of formulas which do not require any limited edition items to craft? I have defined "limited edition item" as an item of which a finite number exist on the site, and no more copies can be produced/found. If a formula requires any components that are limited edition items, the final product is also limited edition. If a formula requires any components which themselves need a formula to make, the chances of the final product being limited edition are significantly increased.
Putting aside alchemy itself for a moment, which items count as limited edition and which ones don't? I know of some obvious examples (gold shop items and game items are NOT limited edition), but I'm not sure I could categorize every single item that exists on this site. We would first need to work out exactly how many different categories and subcategories there are, and even then some items may blur the lines.
Think of the items from zOMG! from recipies that come from non-repeatable quests. Each Gaia Account has the potential to produce ONE copy of each different item (Barton Regulars Armor, for example) that comes under the designated category. Personally I don't know if these items should be considered limited edition or not. Every time someone creates a new account and plays zOMG!, it can lead to ONE more of a given recipe being produced by the system.
Limited edition, or no? I could spend all day pondering this one... burning_eyes I shall contribute more thoughts on this later.
To be fair, many zOMG items can still be obtained in the daily chance in the game, those Barton Regular items for example I have so many stored I lost count. xd

Now, items that cannot be obtained through daily chance like the Otami weapon items for example could be a problem eventually.

Right now crafting a North Kitten Star is pretty much impossible since it requires 15 kitty fluffs and even though I saw three recently for sale, hoarding 15 could take forever due to their rarity.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Slight update;

I'm considering adding some kind of gen/tier rating next to the Level 10 Alchemists, something like this;

★★★=3rd gen/tier, got to Level 10 after many of the Formulas were put in The Bifrost.
★★★★=4th gen/tier, TBA

Any thoughts/comments?

YES.

Original Survivor

Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Slight update;

★★★★=4th gen/tier, TBA

Any thoughts/comments?

YES.

lol are you 1st or 2nd Gen/Tier? I might have to make a thread asking for all the Level 10s and ask when they got there.. Cause I can only guess.. sweatdrop

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Slight update;

★★★★=4th gen/tier, TBA

Any thoughts/comments?

YES.

lol are you 1st or 2nd Gen/Tier? I might have to make a thread asking for all the Level 10s and ask when they got there.. Cause I can only guess.. sweatdrop

Hmm I'm pretty sure I'm 1st, but I'll have to check to make sure on that. o:
That's a good idea, we can check the date they got the achievement with the dates the changes were made. ninja

Original Survivor

Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Slight update;

★★★★=4th gen/tier, TBA

Any thoughts/comments?

YES.

That's a good idea, we can check the date they got the achievement with the dates the changes were made. ninja

Fantastic idea, I'll add that part in my thread.

I found when the changes were made, so don't worry about that. smile

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Slight update;

★★★★=4th gen/tier, TBA

Any thoughts/comments?

YES.

Hmm I went with the date that you created your Cache Bags thread, and it looks like I reached level 10 about 1 month after the Cache changes. :c

Original Survivor

Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Slight update;

★★★★=4th gen/tier, TBA

Any thoughts/comments?

YES.

Hmm I went with the date that you created your Cache Bags thread, and it looks like I reached level 10 about 1 month after the Cache changes. :c

Lol really wanted to be a 1st gen huh? 8D

I updated my first post, I have the dates when the changes to place there.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit
Lei_Trigar

Lol really wanted to be a 1st gen huh? 8D

I updated my first post, I have the dates when the changes to place there.

Yes. emo Maybe if I hadn't had that ban for over a month. XD

Nice, I'll check them out. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas