Welcome to Gaia! ::

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

UrGetinRusty

Im gonna be doing a little bit of both! cool
And you wouldn't dare. D: ..... I've been collecting this water for the past 2years now...
Ewwww that's gross gonk

Friendly Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
im a try to make 2 more chest to try to get the wings.. so trash bugs and.. things would be helpful <3

Golden Demon

-l- Demonic Porcelain -l-
im a try to make 2 more chest to try to get the wings.. so trash bugs and.. things would be helpful <3
sorry i logged off before i could give you the link to this btw i helped update this forum idk if he did the updates to the main post but if you check pages 3-4 i did a bit more of a breakdown on the formula's to what they need also im trying to get the fallen so if you do come across it cause i doubt you want that one i will buy it im trying to vend so some of its in items but ill try to sell them quick if you got it to sell :p

Friendly Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Mastermind_BTG
sorry i logged off before i could give you the link to this btw i helped update this forum idk if he did the updates to the main post but if you check pages 3-4 i did a bit more of a breakdown on the formula's to what they need also im trying to get the fallen so if you do come across it cause i doubt you want that one i will buy it im trying to vend so some of its in items but ill try to sell them quick if you got it to sell :p

thats oks <3. fallen are the black Lucifer wings ones right? well thats the ones i want the most.

Golden Demon

Mastermind_BTG

thats oks <3. fallen are the black Lucifer wings ones right? well thats the ones i want the most.
yes they are the lucifer's wings XD

Friendly Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Mastermind_BTG
Mastermind_BTG

yeah i want those ones or the white ones Micheal wings. im a shoot for one of them two.

Golden Demon

Mastermind_BTG
Mastermind_BTG

yeah i want those ones or the white ones Micheal wings. im a shoot for one of them two.
i would go for the micheal's cause so many other people are out for the lucifer's it would be easiest to get the angelic quest then fallen but i hate all the other wings cept archangel's something about that blue tint makes them look nice lol

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Finally got around to updating; fixing the cri item error in devilish, adding in the spread sheet for Devilish, adding in the Devil's wings in the cost to craft section, adding in the formula breakdowns supplied by Mastermind_BTG. biggrin

Mastermind_BTG

Thanks!

Friendly Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Mastermind_BTG
Mastermind_BTG
Mastermind_BTG

i would go for the micheal's cause so many other people are out for the lucifer's it would be easiest to get the angelic quest then fallen but i hate all the other wings cept archangel's something about that blue tint makes them look nice lol

ehh i dont really like the blue tint ones, tho if i got them id try to make them then sell or trade for the ones i wanted.. or try any way lol

Golden Demon

Mastermind_BTG
Mastermind_BTG

ehh i dont really like the blue tint ones, tho if i got them id try to make them then sell or trade for the ones i wanted.. or try any way lol
lol oh well right? i got the celestial and was like hell nah give me fallen then i held it for like 3 months and sold it XD

Friendly Bloodsucker

7,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Mastermind_BTG
Mastermind_BTG
Mastermind_BTG

lol oh well right? i got the celestial and was like hell nah give me fallen then i held it for like 3 months and sold it XD

gah you lucky.. thing you! i cant even get one. and iv opened.. like.. 6 already.

Golden Demon

worlds suckiest vendor
Finally got around to updating; fixing the cri item error in devilish, adding in the spread sheet for Devilish, adding in the Devil's wings in the cost to craft section, adding in the formula breakdowns supplied by Mastermind_BTG. biggrin

Mastermind_BTG

Thanks!
your welcome! it was my pleasure helping people out with this i have been telling people i see post about the breakdown's and where to find them till you updated XD im just hoping to find that fallen soon to buy sense i sold my celestial XD

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
emotion_kirakira
Seraphim's Wings... You will be mine.. emotion_kirakira

Golden Demon

Mastermind_BTG
Mastermind_BTG

gah you lucky.. thing you! i cant even get one. and iv opened.. like.. 6 already.
you still got alot to open XD

Golden Demon

Misfortuned Checkmate
emotion_kirakira
Seraphim's Wings... You will be mine.. emotion_kirakira
XD
i want dat fallen quest already D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash