Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Unsolved Mystery
I have a question.....
I'm attempting to start the Angel Wing quest, but am a little confused....
Once I complete the first formula, where do I get the rest?

I couldn't find them in the marketplace.....
The formula is for crafting the next level of it, for example the Inizio formula crafts the Due (2) formula, then with that you craft Tre (3) and so on until Termine were you get the final wings.

Bear in mind that once you craft the first formula, the rest will be soulbounded to your inventory.

Shy Sex Symbol

I have been working on the Angelic and Demonic quests. Currently the Angelic is at formula 6 and the Demonic is at formula 10 Undici (just need the Rubyback Lion). Good luck to all those that are also questing.

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
Liqa
Hello! I am attempting to complete the Fall Quest. I was not granted Azrael's Wings: Alchemized after completing level 9. I've already submitted a ticket, but I am wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before?
User Image

Still waiting for the ticket to be answered ... It's been two months sad I wanna finish these wings!

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Liqa
Liqa
Hello! I am attempting to complete the Fall Quest. I was not granted Azrael's Wings: Alchemized after completing level 9. I've already submitted a ticket, but I am wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before?
User Image

Still waiting for the ticket to be answered ... It's been two months sad I wanna finish these wings!

Why did you submit the ticket?

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
worlds suckiest vendor
Liqa
Liqa
User Image

Why did you submit the ticket?

I crafted level 9 and the wings I was supposed to craft were not granted to my account. You can see that I don't have the wings in the screenshot.

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Currently at Formula 6: Angelic Quest Sei. WTF happened to the angel beds, tables, and chairs; they look too high even for inflation. gonk

Also, trying to buy some of the store items for when I reach the higher levels. Good luck to everyone doing a back-wing formula.

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
Hannah Yeager
Currently at Formula 6: Angelic Quest Sei. WTF happened to the angel beds, tables, and chairs; they look too high even for inflation. gonk

Also, trying to buy some of the store items for when I reach the higher levels. Good luck to everyone doing a back-wing formula.
Angelic leads to one of the most desired pairs of wings... Combine that with the Inizio formula being readily available in the cash shop for 999gc, and scarcity of trunks that drop the needed furniture.... Not only are the furnitures already rare, but the demand substantially increased. Look at white ink and white pebbos too.

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
S3xy Pantz
Angelic leads to one of the most desired pairs of wings... Combine that with the Inizio formula being readily available in the cash shop for 999gc, and scarcity of trunks that drop the needed furniture.... Not only are the furnitures already rare, but the demand substantially increased. Look at white ink and white pebbos too.

I agree with you on all of that. If I remember correctly, all the back-wing formulas (Fallen, Risen, Demonic, Devilish, Angelic, and Celestial) are in the Cash Shop now for 999 Cash. That's how I got my Angelic Formula.

The Body Dye is still one of the few things I'm missing long-term. I still need to get 10 Great Monarch, the body dye, and a Diamond Lionfish.

Also, I'm still at Level 6 - so I still have more work to do until I get to Level 10 to complete the full quest.

Maybe I should start an alchemy quest thread in the Charity Sub-Forum in the Gaia Exchange? question

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
Hannah Yeager
S3xy Pantz

I agree with you on all of that. If I remember correctly, all the back-wing formulas (Fallen, Risen, Demonic, Devilish, Angelic, and Celestial) are in the Cash Shop now for 999 Cash. That's how I got my Angelic Formula.

The Body Dye is still one of the few things I'm missing long-term. I still need to get 10 Great Monarch, the body dye, and a Diamond Lionfish.

Also, I'm still at Level 6 - so I still have more work to do until I get to Level 10 to complete the full quest.

Maybe I should start an alchemy quest thread in the Charity Sub-Forum in the Gaia Exchange? question

I wouldn't be able to suggest much on the making a thread... I don't tend to ask for help unless it's a super huge thing (signature quest).

Right now though, I'd sit on my hands when it comes to fish. Fishing is currently experiencing severe technical difficulties to the point of needing a complete rebuild, so fish are inflating as the only source for new fish is the daily chance.

Inks... especially white have too many competing uses (especially after May), and barely adequate means of generating new ink. White is needed to make pink ink which seems to have been a favorite in all the May formulas.

The Monarchs... your best bet is actually the Bug Trap RIG in Loyal's Bazaar, or spending hours in Towns hunting.

Good luck leveling up, feel free to chat me up (PM's, comments, etc) if you ever need help or advice.

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
S3xy Pantz

Thanks so much for the advice. 3nodding

Dapper Phantom

18,190 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm working on the Fallen Quest, and I'd figured that I'd wait to actually start crafting until I had all of the components that I'd need to go from start to finish. I've got almost all of the non-craftable items, but I'm still missing the Rubyback Lion, the grey body dye and the stupid black crown that either requires about one hundred times the tickets that I currently have or 200 billion on the marketplace. I'd figured on the rare fish causing me problems, but I hadn't expected the same of that crown. And without the crown, I can't even get to Azrael's wings, let alone Lucifer's.
I have yet to start the actual quest, i have been trying to collect the bugs i need/ use extra bug for inks BUT my main thing is HOW in the world should i go about getting the recipes? i try not to buy gcash because once you do, its hard to stop. and mp for them is alot for me atm. and the alchemist case are giving nothing but hair recipes for me :/

Man-Hungry Loverboy

53,640 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
is there any other way to get the components that are not in the Philosopher's Cache other then the market place.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Ry_FC
is there any other way to get the components that are not in the Philosopher's Cache other then the market place.

All of them can potentially be gotten for free if you're lucky. Angel Sweat and Demon Sweat can be gotten in Daily Chance, the chairs, tables and beds can be found in the Enchanted Wooden Trunk (Nitemare) or Enchanted Golden Trunk (Angelic), most of the rest of the Angelic and Nitemare stuff can be found in the Brown/Blue/Pink Giftboxes, the Royal Crown and Lionfish can be earned by playing Gaia's Games, etc.

Man-Hungry Loverboy

53,640 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Platonix
Ry_FC

All of them can potentially be gotten for free if you're lucky. Angel Sweat and Demon Sweat can be gotten in Daily Chance, the chairs, tables and beds can be found in the Enchanted Wooden Trunk (Nitemare) or Enchanted Golden Trunk (Angelic), most of the rest of the Angelic and Nitemare stuff can be found in the Brown/Blue/Pink Giftboxes, the Royal Crown and Lionfish can be earned by playing Gaia's Games, etc.
Thanks thats a big help. I dont normally open the trunks and giftboxes, they just sit in my inventory. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff