Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Demon

worlds suckiest vendor
Mastermind_BTG

Thanks man I should hopefully be able to add these in tomorrow! biggrin
your welcome im just wanting people to have the same knowlage of what you really need for the formula's and what they are really getting into sweatdrop cause I know im way over my head but im not quitting i want those lucifers wings xD

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Thanks for the guide !!! It was so nice to be able to see what components/caches I needed to collect to have my Cherubim's wings crafted. One stop shopping, I like it !! emotion_dowant EDIT: Well I guess It was two stops, because I visited Trigar's Cache thread next. Both were extremely useful <3

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Cambrie Noel
Thanks for the guide !!! It was so nice to be able to see what components/caches I needed to collect to have my Cherubim's wings crafted. One stop shopping, I like it !! emotion_dowant EDIT: Well I guess It was two stops, because I visited Trigar's Cache thread next. Both were extremely useful <3

No problem! heart
Still need to get back to you on a offer for the halo letter.
You stopping there or you gonna push on?!

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart
IDK I'm going to enjoy these for awhile, get bored, craft the mediums. As for the large, they are so big gonk so probably not, but you never know cool I need to wear a large pair so I can see how I like them !! I mean you can look at them from afar and try them on via tektek etc. but I need to equip a pair to really see I suppose.
YES YOU DO slowpoke emotion_dealwithit

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

UrGetinRusty
heart
heart 4laugh

Golden Demon

Cambrie Noel
worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart
IDK I'm going to enjoy these for awhile, get bored, craft the mediums. As for the large, they are so big gonk so probably not, but you never know cool I need to wear a large pair so I can see how I like them !! I mean you can look at them from afar and try them on via tektek etc. but I need to equip a pair to really see I suppose.
WSV hasn't had the chance to update it or forgot but I did updates for the quest's I belive on page 4 or 5 has my update it shows what you need from each item that needs to be crafted. I hope it helps and also I sold my celeatial for 70 mil xD

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mastermind_BTG
Cambrie Noel
worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart
WSV hasn't had the chance to update it or forgot but I did updates for the quest's I belive on page 4 or 5 has my update it shows what you need from each item that needs to be crafted. I hope it helps and also I sold my celeatial for 70 mil xD
Give me me that 70 mill!!!! Jk XD
Cambrie Noel
worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart

Ohhh okay.
Trade you a pair of my wings for your letter! xp
Im gonna be on spring break this week coming up, so I will have something for you by then for sure!
Mastermind_BTG
Cambrie Noel
worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart

Im actually gonna update it this weekend! biggrin
Congrats on the sell you gonna buy more cases with that gold?!

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

UrGetinRusty
Cambrie Noel
worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart

Ohhh okay.
Im gonna be on spring break this week coming up, so I will have something for you by then for sure!
NICE !! I already had spring break, spent most of it at the beach w/ friends. You doing anything or just catching up on sleep LOL. Sounds good, otherwise I may have to pull the plug and drain your bath water cool

Golden Demon

UrGetinRusty
Mastermind_BTG
Cambrie Noel
worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart

for now im vending cause I have funds for it and my gf is helping me by vending with some of my gold cause I suck at it but once I make 100mil ima look to buy it if I cant find one I giess I might make some or buy some cause I dont wanna gamble it again x.x I will get broke if gamble kknowing my luck sad I just want th the fallen soo bad sad no one has had one in a little while its been nothing but celestials x.x
Cambrie Noel
UrGetinRusty
Cambrie Noel
worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart

Ohhh okay.
NICE !! I already had spring break, spent most of it at the beach w/ friends. You doing anything or just catching up on sleep LOL. Sounds good, otherwise I may have to pull the plug and drain your bath water cool

Im gonna be doing a little bit of both! cool
And you wouldn't dare. D: ..... I've been collecting this water for the past 2years now...
Mastermind_BTG
UrGetinRusty
Mastermind_BTG
Cambrie Noel
worlds suckiest vendor
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart

for now im vending cause I have funds for it and my gf is helping me by vending with some of my gold cause I suck at it but once I make 100mil ima look to buy it if I cant find one I giess I might make some or buy some cause I dont wanna gamble it again x.x I will get broke if gamble kknowing my luck sad I just want th the fallen soo bad sad no one has had one in a little while its been nothing but celestials x.x

yeah probably a good idea, but at least you have won one before...
and ik soo many celestials. D:
i still have yet to pull a quest... crying

Golden Demon

UrGetinRusty
Mastermind_BTG
UrGetinRusty
Mastermind_BTG
Cambrie Noel

yeah probably a good idea, but at least you have won one before...
and ik soo many celestials. D:
i still have yet to pull a quest... crying
ehh I only want fallen and that is the hardeat to get wwithbeveryone wanting them x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff