Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
And then I opened another Case...

...and then there was one more formula for Violet Porridge Locks in the world.

Goody.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
welp ill help ya I pulled a angelic quest inzio from one case ^ ^

can provide a screenshot if needed

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
asedc

Well, here's the thing...reporting only the Inizio and not the other draws biases the data.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Platonix
asedc

Well, here's the thing...reporting only the Inizio and not the other draws biases the data.
ehh it lets you know that those have been pulled though and how many there are smile

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yourlocalhobo
Owlie
So I'm debating whether I want to save gold in order to buy a Fallen formula or if I want to open a bunch of cases to try to pull one myself.

A formula for 60 mil would be the equivalent of 187 cases (assuming each case is 320k).

How likely do you think it is that I would actually pull any inizio quest in 187 cases?

From my experience from selling them, it's roughly 80 cases per quest 3nodding
That would be just over 25mil. If you don't get the desired quest, then you can sell it and try for more...
I would open since fallen is very desired right now and will likely go for much more than 60mil anyways.
Just let me know? I can supply you if you want xD

Just wanted to say thanks for this post. Reading this post was my inspiration for trying to find a quest formula last year. Now that I'm finished with the Angelic Quest I wanted to thank the people that got me started in the first place, even if you didn't know you inspired me.

THANKS!

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
My latest alchemist's case: Cat Faces

Other than Erebus Moon, Nice Suit of Work and the wing formulas, is there a formula that sells well in the market place? Regardless of what formula I get and its value I can't seem to sell any for a decent price. xd

Dangerous Pup

9,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • First step to fame 200
hullo, just wanted to post I've only manage to open a single case so far, and I want you to know that I have found Floating Devil Imp Potion C

Smitten Businessman

Box updates.

6. Erebus' Moon
7. Gardener's Brown Twin Curls
8. Floating Devil Imp Potion C
9. BathMAN
10. WoMAN
11. Tall Candy Horns
12. Celestial Quest Inizio (pic)

I am so shocked at getting a quest that I haven't made any more cases since then. I just don't know what to do with something like this x_x; I certainly want the wings but I'm not made of money and I'm already questing another thing. Will see.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Just got a MANtis Sr.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
...and now you can add me to the list of people who've gotten Floating Devil Imp Potion C lately. (Weird trend...)

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
I recall that yourlocalhobo had gotten either temp-banned for unknown reasons or has been offline for a while now...
Perhaps we should gather whatever data we have here and make a new thread to continue it so one can update the accumulated data from time to time.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Misfortuned Checkmate
I recall that yourlocalhobo had gotten either temp-banned for unknown reasons or has been offline for a while now...
Perhaps we should gather whatever data we have here and make a new thread to continue it so one can update the accumulated data from time to time.
I was planning on posting an updated total at the top of the next page, but I suppose a new thread would be better. Yeah, according to yourlocalhobo's profile, his last login was over three months ago. sad

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Platonix
I was planning on posting an updated total at the top of the next page, but I suppose a new thread would be better. Yeah, according to yourlocalhobo's profile, his last login was over three months ago. sad

IT IS DONE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces