Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
mafia18 got banned
Sep 7 at exactly 9:13pm n _n sadly i can't " prove " it to u cuz xD i only have that screenie and other trades covered up my old trades.

Edit: thats according to my received PM.

Well, the screenies are mostly needed to see that the prices are what people say. The dates are just good to know so you can see the most recent sales.

Also I believe I saw your selling thread for this in the forum closing a couple of days back?

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned
Sep 7 at exactly 9:13pm n _n sadly i can't " prove " it to u cuz xD i only have that screenie and other trades covered up my old trades.

Well, the screenies are mostly needed to see that the prices are what people say. The dates are just good to know so you can see the most recent sales.

Also I believe I saw your selling thread for this in the forum closing a couple of days back?

the forum was made by a mule. "ppl this is me"

but the offers started to bust in as soon as the item was posted up on the mp xD

the forum was opened and closed on the same day. and yes xD it was a couple of days ago

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
mafia18 got banned
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned

but the offers started to bust in as soon as the item was posted up on the mp xD

the forum was opened and closed on the same day. and yes xD it was a couple of days ago

Figured that was you. Congrats on selling by the way. blaugh

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned

Figured that was you. Congrats on selling by the way. blaugh

yep xD thaaanks

so u r piling up the data so ppl will know what theey go for?

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
mafia18 got banned
yep xD thaaanks

Actually I'm trying to sell a Risen formula and I'd like to know what they've sold for before.

But then I thought: Hey, why not collect data for all of them and help other ppl in the process?

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned
yep xD thaaanks

Actually I'm trying to sell a Risen formula and I'd like to know what they've sold for before.

But then I thought: Hey, why not collect data for all of them and help other ppl in the process?

haha xD nice

gl on the risen

also xDD how much did the erebus cost u

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
mafia18 got banned
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned
yep xD thaaanks

haha xD nice

gl on the risen

It cost me exactly 26.532.171 gold. (Yes I like to keep records of my crafts). This does not include the cost of leveling up though. (That cost me 4.676.761 gold).

And no, I don't have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder... I think...

Smitten Businessman

Sharacia
mafia18 got banned
yep xD thaaanks

I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I don't think I'll be questing these formulas anytime soon, but seeing the data is interesting and I do think it will help other people who are after them.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Waltzkrieg
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned
yep xD thaaanks

I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I don't think I'll be questing these formulas anytime soon, but seeing the data is interesting and I do think it will help other people who are after them.

emotion_yatta

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sharacia

It cost me exactly 26.532.171 gold. (Yes I like to keep records of my crafts). This does not include the cost of leveling up though. (That cost me 4.676.761 gold).

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

You use the decimal comma! *Narrows down where you live*

This should be an interesting exercise, I wouldn't mind knowing for myself, in case I ever get crazy enough to quest wings (though with all these animated ones being pumped out, I don't know what else a girl could ask for emotion_kirakira ). I'd ask Yum to provide proof of sale, but he's on hiatus atm, and I have no idea who he sold to.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Zzyli

Umm... What?
As far as the info ComtesseNicoleDeLancret posted, here is a little more info:

Angelic:

Date: About 95% sure it was 1/27/12, know it was a friday and almost positive it was the friday after we got demonic.

Celestial/Fallen:

Here is the thread were we traded our Fallen for Owlie's Celestial:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/item-alchemy-exchange/closed/t.82120411/?_gaia_t_=3934

Demonic:

Date: 1/25/12

Risen:

Date: Was either the day of the case change or the day after, going to say: 7/12/12

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned
Sharacia
mafia18 got banned
yep xD thaaanks

haha xD nice

gl on the risen

xD uh expensive expensive.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
mafia18 got banned
xD uh expensive expensive.

yup

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sharacia
Zzyli

Umm... What?

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

The fact that you're using dots, not commas to space your numbers means you presumably use the decimal comma which is almost exclusively European.

You'd write one million in numbers like this 1.000.000 whereas, I would write 1,000,000 .

If I'm being totally random/have completely freaked you out, please forgive me.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff