Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Constipated Trillionaire
Chogori
Thank you.
I think having an idea in general about how many of these are out there, and who's working on them is a good thing to know if you're considering building a pair.

Like Sharacia said, I have that in my thread. It's not the easiest thing to keep track of because I have to rely on people to tell me if they have are working on a formula or not. Plus some people have an alchemist craft the wings for them. So it's tricky keeping track of the formulas.
well, I mentioned it mostly because someone used this thread to try to tell me the formula was only worth 5 million.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chogori
Constipated Trillionaire
Chogori
Thank you.
I think having an idea in general about how many of these are out there, and who's working on them is a good thing to know if you're considering building a pair.

Like Sharacia said, I have that in my thread. It's not the easiest thing to keep track of because I have to rely on people to tell me if they have are working on a formula or not. Plus some people have an alchemist craft the wings for them. So it's tricky keeping track of the formulas.
well, I mentioned it mostly because someone used this thread to try to tell me the formula was only worth 5 million.

Well, when that happens you always have the option of checking the data yourself before making a trade/sale, and if what they say doesn't add up, point it out to them.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Constipated Trillionaire
Sharacia
Chogori
Seeing as how someone just tried to scam me out of my Risen quest by trying to get me to believe that the last one sold for 5m, can I suggest that you clarify the chronological order of the sales a bit more please? ^^

And done. Think these changes will help?

Also, for the most part I don't know the date of the actual sales, since the people selling formulas rarely keep track of it and even less often post their sale in this thread, I do know the most recent sales, as now stated in the first post.

Thanks for your input.

Constipated Trillionaire
As far as the info ComtesseNicoleDeLancret posted, here is a little more info:

Angelic:

Date: About 95% sure it was 1/27/12, know it was a friday and almost positive it was the friday after we got demonic.

Celestial/Fallen:

Here is the thread were we traded our Fallen for Owlie's Celestial:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/item-alchemy-exchange/closed/t.82120411/?_gaia_t_=3934

Demonic:

Date: 1/25/12

Risen:

Date: Was either the day of the case change or the day after, going to say: 7/12/12

ninja

Thanks, I updated the first page a bit.

Invisible Prophet

Sharacia

Just traded my Devilish Quest Inizio for Celestial Quest Inizio.
Trade complete: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 pm <-- via gaia time if that made sense xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Sexual DJ
Sharacia

Just traded my Devilish Quest Inizio for Celestial Quest Inizio.
Trade complete: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 pm <-- via gaia time if that made sense xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oki, I'll add this to the list.
i bought the Devilish quest for 70mil (confirming hobo)
proof is the incubis wings in my store

also
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvf9fq.png

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Dullahans_ Scythe
i bought the Devilish quest for 70mil (confirming hobo)
proof is the incubis wings in my store

also
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nvf9fq.png

Okay, thank you.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I sold my Risen Quest to Gtsluvr yesterday, on the promise that he would finish the quest, for 18.5 million.
Best of luck to him, hopefully I can get someone to cut me a good deal on celestial or angelic someday heart

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chogori
I sold my Risen Quest to Gtsluvr yesterday, on the promise that he would finish the quest, for 18.5 million.
Best of luck to him, hopefully I can get someone to cut me a good deal on celestial or angelic someday heart

User Image

Oki, I'll add it to the list.

Invisible Phantom

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Thanks, added the info.

Do you by any chance remember when you sold it (the month at least)?

Invisible Phantom

Sharacia

Thanks, added the info.

3 days after i bought it x)

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Winox
Sharacia

Thanks, added the info.

3 days after i bought it x)

Okay, thanks

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Quote:
Fallen

Traded for Celestial [2012/09/05] -no screenie-
Confirmed by: Constipated Trillionaire

That was with me. 3nodding I didn't take a screenie though. Does wearing the small wings count? xd

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Owlie
Quote:
Fallen

Traded for Celestial [2012/09/05] -no screenie-
Confirmed by: Constipated Trillionaire

That was with me. 3nodding I didn't take a screenie though. Does wearing the small wings count? xd

Technically there's no way of knowing whether or not you actually crafted them or just bought them. However, if anyone wants to take your word for it that's up to them. I'm just trying to make a list that is as accurate as possible when it comes to prices.

Also, I treat everyone in this thread the same. I don't trust/distrust anyone, I just don't like the idea of putting my name to information I have no way of proving.
So if you can't provide a screenshot of the trade/sale it will be listed in blue. If you you post about a formula someone else bought/sold it will be listed in red. And if you provide a screenshot or a link to the trade/sale it will be listed in green.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff