炬燵は必要があるけど、アパートが狭いね

たぶん、布団の毛布をかぶっているし、決してベッドから出ないぜ。

Feral Goat

炬燵の置く場所がなくて暖房を使いたくないなら、電気毛布使ったらどう? そんなに電気代食わないし、あっちゅーまに体の芯までぽっかぽかなるよ。
皆さん、こんにちは!^-^

最近、JLPTのN3の勉強を始めていました。だれもが7月にJLPTを受けるの?どの学習教材を使っていますか?~
はじめまして、日本人ですが、すこしお聞きたいことがあります。

この中で、日本に留学してる方、もしくはしていた方はいらっしゃいますか?
ロシア人の友人が、日本の大学に国費留学を検討しているんですが、そういった経験をお持ちの方はいますか?

私費ではなく国費なので、留学のハードルはかなり高いと考えます。是非、パスされた方の経験をお聞き出来ればありがたいのですが。

国費留学の入学までの流れとしては、
文部科学省が実施する試験を日本で受験する。合格すると、希望する大学へ書類と、合格通知を提出するのが一般的な流れだと思います。
それぞれを、どのようにクリアしたか簡単に、教えて頂ければ幸いです。

長文になってすいません。
Hi, so my name is Luna, and I SUCK at Japanese. But I'm trying. I've been dedicating time everyday to learn vocab but I still need a lot of help with my sentence structures and learning/remembering more vocab. ANY HELP IS GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED BECAUSE I'M REALLY LOST AND NEED HELP. Thank you~!
(Also I'm trying to find a good Japanese "keyboard" for my laptop so I can get better at using hiragana but have yet to find an acceptable one~)
えええええええ
日本語はむずかしいですねーーーー
漢字の意味は分からない。

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Hi there. I don't speak Japanese, nor do I live in Japan, but I could use some assistance from someone who speaks/understands Japanese.

I found a brand of stuffed animal that I'm looking to purchase for a few people I know who are having children in the future. I can't find the specific ones I'm looking for online, but I can find other options from the same company online. I'm just seeking assistance from someone who can tell me/assist me in seeing if this website allows me to order from them directly? I can't find an option to translate it into English, unfortunately. sweatdrop Thank you!

This is the website.

✘✘✘
!d!ot Amer!ca
I think your best bet for these is Amazon (copy and paste シナダ, click for English on a product page or something) Make sure to only look at ones sold by Amazon. The base shipping starts off at pretty expensive, but you can buy a few things to make it kinda more cost efficient. It lists the shipping weight in the product description too. They do international shipping, but I don't know what items they don't ship overseas, so you might have to use a forwarding service if they won't ship these.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Pirupi
!d!ot Amer!ca
I think your best bet for these is Amazon (copy and paste シナダ, click for English on a product page or something) Make sure to only look at ones sold by Amazon. The base shipping starts off at pretty expensive, but you can buy a few things to make it kinda more cost efficient. It lists the shipping weight in the product description too. They do international shipping, but I don't know what items they don't ship overseas, so you might have to use a forwarding service if they won't ship these.

Thank you. I tried Amazon earlier and couldn't find the specific ones I'm looking for. I found them, but unfortunately not the ones I want.

I might have to use a forwarding service then. Thank you!/color]

✘✘✘

Sitting Panda's Princess

Super Receiver

ね本当につまんないこれ
!d!ot Amer!ca

If you're looking for a forwarding service, White Rabbit Express is good

Divine Cleric

春が来るかな。 寒すぎるよ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items