ねえサクラさん、「くれなゐ」って何だか?

くれなゐ?

ごめん、分かりません。

あなたのシグナチャーにあります。 「千早振る 神代 もきかず 龍田川 からくれなゐに 水くくるとは 」。

あ!

あれは小倉百人一首からです。

「くれなゐ」は「くれない」の読み方らしい。
こんにちわ 私は ケーラさんです
im just finishing my first year of 日本語 so i only know the basics and a few kanji
ありがとうございます for starting this ive been looking for somewhere to practice

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hannah_The_Great_3216
こんにちわ 私は ケーラさんです
im just finishing my first year of 日本語 so i only know the basics and a few kanji

can I correct something for you?
Chibi Rat
Hannah_The_Great_3216
こんにちわ 私は ケーラさんです

ya

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hannah_The_Great_3216
Chibi Rat
Hannah_The_Great_3216
こんにちわ 私は ケーラさんです

ya

こんにち
"Konnichiwa" is written "Konnichiha" because it is an expression, not a word, so "wa" is used as a particle
I'm not sure how much kanji you know but this is better explained with kanji (in my opinion), even though "konnichiha" is not usually written in kanji

it is written 「今日は」, literally "today is", implying that something else is going to be said even though that is not always the case

私はケーラさんです。
when referring to yourself you never use "san"
unless your name is one of those that happens to end with a -than (which would translate to san), for example, if you were talking about "Johnathan-san" you would say 「ジョナサンさん」 but if your name is "Johnathan" then it would simply be 「ジョナサン」
just 「私はinsert name hereです。」 and even then, the 「私は」 is more of a preference and not always necessary

I hope this helps you improve
good luck~ blaugh
Chibi Rat
Hannah_The_Great_3216
Chibi Rat
Hannah_The_Great_3216
こんにちわ 私は ケーラさんです

ya

こんにち
"Konnichiwa" is written "Konnichiha" because it is an expression, not a word, so "wa" is used as a particle
I'm not sure how much kanji you know but this is better explained with kanji (in my opinion), even though "konnichiha" is not usually written in kanji

it is written 「今日は」, literally "today is", implying that something else is going to be said even though that is not always the case

私はケーラさんです。
unless your name is one of those that happens to end with a -than (which would translate to san), for example, if you were talking about "Johnathan-san" you would say 「ジョナサンさん」 but if your name is "Johnathan" then it would simply be 「ジョナサン」
just 「私はinsert name hereです。」 and even then, the 「私は」 is more of a preference
and not always necessary
good luck~ blaugh

ありがとうございます
Haha I'd noticed the さん afterwards and felt silly but thanks for the は vs わ I just recently got my Japanese keyboard and keep making all sorts of typos I'll keep in mind to make sure I'm using the righht one now when I'm typing xd

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hannah_The_Great_3216
Chibi Rat
Hannah_The_Great_3216
Chibi Rat
Hannah_The_Great_3216
こんにちわ 私は ケーラさんです

ya

こんにち

私はケーラさんです。
just 「私はinsert name hereです。」 and even then, the 「私は」 is more of a preference
and not always necessary
good luck~ blaugh

ありがとうございます
Haha I'd noticed the さん afterwards and felt silly but thanks for the は vs わ I just recently got my Japanese keyboard and keep making all sorts of typos I'll keep in mind to make sure I'm using the righht one now when I'm typing xd

どういたしまして ^^
I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time~

Fuzzy Cat

I wish I could understand what everyone's talking about. gonk

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nate and Nata

I wish I could understand what everyone's talking about. gonk

there are some good links in the first to help you get started 3nodding
始めまして!私の名前はジョージアです~
私は一年間ぐらい日本の宮城県で留学しました!普通の会話できるけどもっともっと日本語を習いたいと思っていますよ~!これからヨロシクネ!(^^)

Lonely Lover

私はもっと日本語を学びたい。また、もっと日本語を話したい! I only finished Introductory, but I try and learn as much as I can on my own. So I am not sure if I am 100% correct with what I was trying to say. 笑。

Interesting Bloodsucker

こんにちは

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Innocent Winter
こんにちは
ヘイ!

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Jenna Bell
私はもっと日本語を学びたい。また、もっと日本語を話したい! I only finished Introductory, but I try and learn as much as I can on my own. So I am not sure if I am 100% correct with what I was trying to say. 笑。
 がんばって! あきらめないよ!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces