Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart heart heart
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
burning_eyes burning_eyes
cool cool cool

Familiar Heckler

*sigh*

ANYWAY, I'm not watching anything right now.... Can anyone suggest something REALLY REALLY good that is a little funny but ends happily? I don't care whether it's Korean, Japanese, or Taiwanese. :3

Profitable Noob

User Image

Aaiee neither have I, I've only seen part of hong kong series
lately and none that is that appealing "Beauty knows no pain"( hong kong)~ might be the only one I suggest it had a bit of ugly Betty taste to
it hmmm and as to Japanese drama I want to watch Love shuffle
I think a while ago I started to watch it then forgot about it lol
so I need to get back to work on that! (*°∀°)=3
xp xp xp xp xp
heart heart heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart heart heart

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Smartgal416
*sigh*

ANYWAY, I'm not watching anything right now.... Can anyone suggest something REALLY REALLY good that is a little funny but ends happily? I don't care whether it's Korean, Japanese, or Taiwanese. :3

I'm currently watching Kim Tak Goo and Playful Kiss. Both are really good but KTG is like a super drama with tear jerking moments, I'm hoping it ends happily. As for PK, it's a typical romantic comedy so it'll definitely end up happily, lol. It's very cute and funny.

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Okaeri nasai
User Image

Aaiee neither have I, I've only seen part of hong kong series
lately and none that is that appealing "Beauty knows no pain"( hong kong)~ might be the only one I suggest it had a bit of ugly Betty taste to
it hmmm and as to Japanese drama I want to watch Love shuffle
I think a while ago I started to watch it then forgot about it lol
so I need to get back to work on that! (*°∀°)=3

Lol, I've done that before. Totally forgotten about dramas only to remember them later when something reminds me of them. By then, it's hard to get back into the show so it sucks. That's why I keep a list....somewhere, lol. I like to jump around a lot.

Sparkly Fairy

Kryptic_bk
hyominnie
Kryptic_bk
hyominnie
    ; w ; I'm super sad Baker King ended...... such a good drama!!

At least there's the wonderful Playful Kiss now heart
    Srsly; Seung Jo got me crying rivers in ep 6 because of his heartlessness D8

& I dunno what to think about his perm... x'D;; Well he looks amazing nonetheless~

Anyhow, anyone else anticipating Rain's drama "Fugitive"? (:
    if only Joonie had a role in it aswell with papa rain

ha, i know. i just finished watching it too and felt like bawling afterwards. I'm glad it finished, but devastated a little. I wish it could continue a little longer.

I agree~ ^^;
    The ending was quite overwhelming but it ended too fast T________T
    I'd srsly L.O.V.E to see more T______T;;;;; <//////3 (esp more Tak Gu-Yang Mi Sun action...<3)
    My weeks will feel so empty now....

30ep is a lot since most k-dramas are around 16ep's, so I'm grateful for that.

Now I'm just really REALLY looking forward to see what my love Si Yoon will do (:
    Hope he'll soon do a drama or a movie again~!!!!!

yeah, that guy is one really amazing actor. cheering him on from now on. xd

OMG I T.O.T.A.L.L.Y agree with you~!!
    Si Yoon is absolutely my most favorite actor EVER <333333333333333;
    They surely picked the best person for playing Tak Gu (:

I'm totally obsessed with Si Yoonie now T o T;;;;;
    Browsed all kinds of korean sites for pics of him and found both shocking,breathtaking,cute,sexy photos *o*
    Even downloaded the whole season of 'Highkick Through The Roof' which took me 3 WEEKS (127ep) - and it's unsubbed LOL

AND KNOW WHAT?!
    He said in Strong Heart (I think it was, or it was Happy Together) that his real personality has a LOT in common with Tak Gu's T / / / / / / / / T *LOVELOVE*

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Chekira
sambart
Chekira
Atm I'm waiting to finish Baker King to start watching Playful Kiss. I really like Kim Hyun Joong so I can't wait to see this drama. Even though it has gotten lower ratings than expected I still hope the drama becomes successful. mrgreen

I am Loving Playful Kiss. It is defiantely SOOOO much better than what the views are showing ^-^

That's good to hear I saw some photos of kim hyun joong it seems his really tired in some parts of the drama xp

At times yes but he is still very sexy! ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces