26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Slick Southpaw
Freaque of Nature
Slick Southpaw
User Image

Not sure if you count it but Mister Mustachio has a little fuzz for the chest and arms on one of he poses. (It's very light but it's there)
OH!

Thanks, man emotion_brofist

I had to strip to see it, but I see what you mean. Thanks for hte heads up, and I'll go and remedy that!

Your welcome! At frat I thought it was odd shading so I put on the white body dye to see it better, and low and behold there was hair lol

Green Gaian

Slick Southpaw

SOMETHING HAPPENED: Little bit of body hair, little bit of facial hair. User Image

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Maggot
Slick Southpaw

SOMETHING HAPPENED: Little bit of body hair, little bit of facial hair. User Image
aahhaahahahah I forgot how hilarious this item isssss

thank you!

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Ooh more things but specially for the boyz I like I like!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you for this! It really helps me out when it comes to making my character look a bit more like a man. mrgreen exclaim I bought a lot of nice body hair and whatnot. ^^ I never would have found some of this if it wasn't for this list. <3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Loveparody
Thank you for this! It really helps me out when it comes to making my character look a bit more like a man. mrgreen exclaim I bought a lot of nice body hair and whatnot. ^^ I never would have found some of this if it wasn't for this list. <3
emotion_bigheart you are most welcome and glad the guide could help emotion_kirakira

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody
emotion_bigheart you are most welcome and glad the guide could help emotion_kirakira

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

Yes it was very helpful! I'm wearing some chest hair now but I can barely see it. >.> but its' subtle.
I'm so broke now. xd But I am super happy a lot of this wasn't that expensive! o.o

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Loveparody
Slick Southpaw
Loveparody

Yes it was very helpful! I'm wearing some chest hair now but I can barely see it. >.> but its' subtle.
I'm so broke now. xd But I am super happy a lot of this wasn't that expensive! o.o

haha, body hair is strange like that xd

I'm hoping to add more layering combos in the future as well to emphasize fluff on darker bases.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Slick Southpaw

I'm hoping to add more layering combos in the future as well to emphasize fluff on darker bases.

I'd like to emphasize the body hair on my guy's torso so that way it's more apparent that he has body hair.
I can't change to a male base since I do use cleavage-enhancing items which do not work on the male base.
It was a bit of a challenge to hide my avatar's boobs but I found a way to be bare chested and use the female base.
The hair hides the breasts somewhat and I was able to use an item that removes the default bra. So much work! @.@

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Loveparody
Slick Southpaw

I'd like to emphasize the body hair on my guy's torso so that way it's more apparent that he has body hair.
I can't change to a male base since I do use cleavage-enhancing items which do not work on the male base.
It was a bit of a challenge to hide my avatar's boobs but I found a way to be bare chested and use the female base.
The hair hides the breasts somewhat and I was able to use an item that removes the default bra. So much work! @.@

woahdang, good job on boob hiding, I definitely didn't realize you weren't using the male base.

i kinda like it here
              coz there's soo many manly
              man lool

fxxkin demon

Slick Southpaw

SOMETHING HAPPENED: I have a few for the list. (I've no idea how to do the thumbnail thing so links only. Sorry. sweatdrop )

Evening Toro the Bulltaur Beard and wig comb.

Daylight Toro the Bulltaur Ditto. Sal's default

Griefstache Blonde-ish mustache.

I feel like I'm forgetting another one but it's so hard to remember all the poses.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

sometimesalways
Slick Southpaw

SOMETHING HAPPENED: I have a few for the list. (I've no idea how to do the thumbnail thing so links only. Sorry. sweatdrop )

I feel like I'm forgetting another one but it's so hard to remember all the poses.

psssh dawg, you gave me links and names. emotion_bigheart Appreciated

I'll get to adding those up

RANDOM QUESTIOn

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT PIPE YOU ARE PUFFING

.w. I can't seem to place it

fxxkin demon

Slick Southpaw
sometimesalways
Slick Southpaw

psssh dawg, you gave me links and names. emotion_bigheart Appreciated

I'll get to adding those up

RANDOM QUESTIOn

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT PIPE YOU ARE PUFFING

.w. I can't seem to place it

heh, well links are the easiest for me.

No worries.

The pipe is from Rousing Lounge. It was the bonus item from that Bootlegging bundle they did a few months back. I love it because unlike the Devil's Spice and recolors Sal can wear glasses and smoke at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff