Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

ugh why are there no mustache wearing snakes on gaia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ aww yisss, intergalactic starguy

Wheezing Member

only slightly related

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Torse

only slightly related

a bearded man is singing to me it is relevant emotion_kirakira

Tiny Inquisitor

Slick Southpaw
Meilkor
Slick Southpaw

I WILL RECTIFY THIS LACKING INJUSTICE

emotion_bigheart

thank youuuuuuuu

; u ; Yaaay! You're welcome. I'm always glad to help.

It's one of my favorite beards. It's a damn shame it's hard to match the gold in it. :/

I'm super jelly because it's so well done

...except the black looks absolutely atrocious on the d-tone emo

But still, it's a lovely item and feel free to give me a heads up if you find any more hairy beauties

Yeah! It looks a little weird on the darker tones, but I mean... it looks SUPER weird against the skin from the Centurion. :1

The new Star Lord themed item has stubbly goodness, it's kind of a weird brown-ish color? I have to see what it's actually called, but I have the walkman pose equipped rn. But it's a really poor stubble. I don't like it that much. I think Reaper(P sure she's the artist) could have done a better job at least.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Meilkor
Yeah! It looks a little weird on the darker tones, but I mean... it looks SUPER weird against the skin from the Centurion. :1

The new Star Lord themed item has stubbly goodness, it's kind of a weird brown-ish color? I have to see what it's actually called, but I have the walkman pose equipped rn. But it's a really poor stubble. I don't like it that much. I think Reaper(P sure she's the artist) could have done a better job at least.

everything looks weird with the centurion skin unless it's rich dark colors xd

I couldn't tell with the stubble, tbh sweatdrop I have gold shop stubble on so it didn't really look *super* different, just that it exists. I still think that Mister Mustachio was one of her better beards she's made, and Butch Russian just needed more hair on the upper arms (I've actually layered gro gain arm hair with it)

I have a mighty need for those arm poses though crying <3

Tiny Inquisitor

Slick Southpaw

I couldn't tell with the stubble, tbh sweatdrop I have gold shop stubble on so it didn't really look *super* different, just that it exists. I still think that Mister Mustachio was one of her better beards she's made, and Butch Russian just needed more hair on the upper arms (I've actually layered gro gain arm hair with it)

I loved Guardians of the Galaxy, so I pretty much had to have this Star Lord item. > A >;;

I will say the only thing that disappoints me besides the stubble pose is the leg pose. It's just a lot of chunk and not enough funk you know what I mean? The arms are good.

But my favorite part is the muscley tshirt emotion_dowant It's got PILLOW PECS emotion_kirakira

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Meilkor
Slick Southpaw

I loved Guardians of the Galaxy, so I pretty much had to have this Star Lord item. > A >;;

I will say the only thing that disappoints me besides the stubble pose is the leg pose. It's just a lot of chunk and not enough funk you know what I mean? The arms are good.

But my favorite part is the muscley tshirt emotion_dowant It's got PILLOW PECS emotion_kirakira

I NEED TO GET ITTT
;w;

I can't judge on legs tho :3

I SAW THE SHIRT IS ADORBS

Tiny Inquisitor

Slick Southpaw

I NEED TO GET ITTT
;w;

It's going for like 7-10 bil rn I think. x _____ x

I can and WILL judge on legs. >:'(

ITS SO GOOD. ALL OF IT IS SO GOOD!!! I wish more stuff matched the dark red from the arms/coat/holster though. - ___ - it's gonna be SOOOOO hard to match.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Meilkor
Slick Southpaw

I NEED TO GET ITTT
;w;

It's going for like 7-10 bil rn I think. x _____ x

I can and WILL judge on legs. >:'(

ITS SO GOOD. ALL OF IT IS SO GOOD!!! I wish more stuff matched the dark red from the arms/coat/holster though. - ___ - it's gonna be SOOOOO hard to match.

ahhh I want it but it's so offputting that the gloves blend into my chest hair crying

I kinda wanna spend moolah on it, buuuuuuuuut I don't have enough of a MIGHTY NEED to buy it right away since most of the poses I won't use

I WILL STARE AND ADMIRE YOU INTENSELY

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
A lot of items don't work well with the dark elf gray skin. emo Especially those that insist on ab, face, whatever shading.
We need items with/without shading if they can't cover more skin tones. Alas I love the skin too much to really let it bother me.

Anyway, I found a couple more items.

User Image Vengeful Jackalope

User Image Antipathy

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Shinji_Fumajime
A lot of items don't work well with the dark elf gray skin. emo Especially those that insist on ab, face, whatever shading.
We need items with/without shading if they can't cover more skin tones. Alas I love the skin too much to really let it bother me.

Anyway, I found a couple more items.

emo I feel your skin pain

OOOOHHH thanks! I'll add 'em up

Loiterer

Slick Southpaw
Timmy -(I forgot to mention the) hairy leg mod
Monstrosity - Doctor's Hair has faint stubble
The Cocklebur King - Harte's hair has a barely noticeable chin hair
Speedy Jackalope - color variant of vengeful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items