Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
that's what i was thinking.
i mean -- when i first saw the new ei, i was like WOOHOO regular ei!

then yeah.
i don't mind REI's, it's just that regular ei's have sorta been.. ignored. crying
I think its highly likely there will be a new 999 EI at least before the end of the year ._. If they don't release one, I really will believe they killed them off/ are treating it an another one of gaias ignored projects.

Shapeshifter

New EI Antique shop has just been released as a 999 EI
It is probably made It is made by ethe as she is the one who was showing it off on her avi before release. confirmed in announcement

Edit-In announcement it says its a group EI so ethe is first up others will go. So its much like Nightmare.

Should also be noted that in the Item Marketplace it says Antique Store instead of Shop

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
NEW EI! WHOOPIE!
it's so awesome too! @________@

can't wait to see what ethe devises..

Shapeshifter

Contradictment
NEW EI! WHOOPIE!

I agree ethe always makes the best EI's I'm going to pick up two or three of them when the price drops a bit in the next few days tell week. Though do wish was ETHE only is curious what others will do

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
Tezca the Insane BearKing
Contradictment
NEW EI! WHOOPIE!

I agree ethe always makes the best EI's I'm going to pick up two or three of them when the price drops a bit in the next few days tell week

someone said it was going to be a collab ei. O_O
waiting for source on that though..

Shapeshifter

Contradictment
Contradictment
NEW EI! WHOOPIE!

I agree ethe always makes the best EI's I'm going to pick up two or three of them when the price drops a bit in the next few days tell week

someone said it was going to be a collab ei. O_O
waiting for source on that though..
Says that at the bottom of the announcement
" but a collaboration between several of Gaia’s legendary EI artists-- this week’s items were made by ethe, creator of the Gogh Reed and Compass of Seidh."

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
" but a collaboration between several of Gaia’s legendary EI artists-- this week’s items were made by ethe, creator of the Gogh Reed and Compass of Seidh."

yeah i just saw it now..
i guess we'll see what the old ei artists can do now. haha.

Shapeshifter

Contradictment

yeah i just saw it now..
I figure most of them are probably just going to be people doing the RIG's I would hope that maybe Gem2niki and Buki do a form of it would love that. Also would like if some how superphi did one

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
Contradictment

yeah i just saw it now..
I figure most of them are probably just going to be people doing the RIG's I would hope that maybe Gem2niki and Buki do a form of it would love that. Also would like if some how superphi did one

isn't superphi in japan for school still? O_O
she comes in the summer though -- that's what happened last year. (and no word of her this year.)

i DO want evos from former ei artists. hopefully. heart

Shapeshifter

Contradictment
Contradictment

yeah i just saw it now..

isn't superphi in japan for school still? O_O
she comes in the summer though -- that's what happened last year. (and no word of her this year.)

i DO want evos from former ei artists. hopefully. heart
Yes she is still in school thats why said somehow that would be a real nice treat. Though I doubt it be possible for her to do a stage.

Jenzee and o_8 would be unlikely to see doing a form sense they are no longer with Gaia, sure some other people have not paid attention to are also no longer working with gaia. So its unlikely all the classic's will deal with it.

Hopeful people to see doing a stage:

Ethe [done] [maybe do another or two]
Buki
CP
Crazy Spork I am
DrinkyTengu
Gem2niki
KirbyUFO
L0cke
Mishiri
pepper-tea
reapersun
sukinahito

All are the classic artist id like to see
Awesome, I hope tea and pale maker, and mana seed artist, and my mind go bank but the person who make the witch item.

Fistrick's Partner In Crime

Gracious Beau

20,825 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
FINELLY, A EI THAT WILL BE DONE BY PEPPER-TEA!!!!!
Legend

I wonder if you still update this?
Anyways.

Anesidora's Woe is made by crossbon

For Hidden Ace, reapersun said it wasn't VO. She is an artist, not a developer.

There are two new EI's: Deinocti's Oath and Antique Shop.

Deinocti's Oath is a Rapid EI. The artist is currently unknown. The pixeling looks similar to Loyal Jay, so if we we find out who pixeled it, we might find out who pixeled Deinocti's as well.

Antique Shop is a normal 999GC EI. It is a collab of artists, so we don't know who yet. Collab-wise, it is most likely similar to Nightmare.

Shapeshifter

Angelic all this information has been stated earlier in the thread or even just a few post above.

Legend is still alive and update every now and then. Just have to have some patients for him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff