Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
Prince of the Sea EI artist? Update pweeesee... emotion_kirakira

Saxy Coder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work at compiling this list! This is the most complete and accurate one that I've found!

I was just wondering if you possibly knew who made Little Lucie and Runcible Spoon?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heroic Warrior

SaXoPhOnE_gEeK

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work at compiling this list! This is the most complete and accurate one that I've found!

I was just wondering if you possibly knew who made Little Lucie and Runcible Spoon?

Why thank you and sorry I don't keep this as up-to-date as I could.

PRISM made both of the items you questioned.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500

What about Vivacenote, Le Carousel, Watchmaker, Ravenwood Manor, Trilune's Covenant, and Daughter of the Snows?

I remember finding some information about the creator(s) of the Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires and Sainte Ciel, but I don't remember where. . .

Saxy Coder

Legend

Just wanted to say thanks for earlier!

Chocobo Princess

What about Vivacenote, Le Carousel, Watchmaker, Ravenwood Manor, Trilune's Covenant, and Daughter of the Snows?

I remember finding some information about the creator(s) of the Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires and Sainte Ciel, but I don't remember where. . .

emotion_yatta milkbun made Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires, The Watchmaker, and Ravenwood Manor. [SOURCE]
According to the Daughter of Snows Fanthread, milkbun also made that REI. [SOURCE]

PRlSM made Sainte Ciel, Mishiri made Vivacenote and Trilune's Covenant, and Ethe made Le Carousel according to [SOURCE]

finally found Stein's journal *is shot*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces