Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Kitten

If I donate the 150billion I wont have any gold left sweatdrop , If I use up all my charms I at least want to make things that aren't the same item over and over again.

Original Survivor

ChaosTrooper

Still waiting for them to drop a 1t donation achievement for this Annual User Run Ball,
so I can have an excuse to save my gold. ;p

Don't say such things! gonk

But in reality, its probably going to happen with one of those kickstarters, I really hope not though.

Toxic Kitten

90 more fusion items to make.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lei_Trigar
ChaosTrooper

Still waiting for them to drop a 1t donation achievement for this Annual User Run Ball,
so I can have an excuse to save my gold. ;p

Don't say such things! gonk

But in reality, its probably going to happen with one of those kickstarters, I really hope not though.

I hope not either. But if they did, I think I would have to drop out.

That's A LOT of gold, and might rather have the actual gold then an achievement, to be honest.
A part of me still wishes I had that 500b. ; ~;

Tipsy Gawker

15,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
is the inflation only for this event or is it going to stay?

Calling Ladykiller

Hello.
For the Cool Cat Achievement it says to be patient, but it's been almost 48 hours and still nothing.
Is this unusual? I bought two items as a cat avatar. sweatdrop

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
ctrl zee

There is no shame in not wanting to be
as strong as others want you to be.

Inflation is seemingly now permanent, unfortunately.

Tipsy Gawker

15,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Astarte-dono
ctrl zee

UGH.
this makes me not want to bother with items and questing because everything is now 200b more then what it had originally been when i first started questing it.
seems only achievements are worth it, even if i have missed a lot because i went away.

Melodious Unicorn

40,400 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
ctrl zee
Astarte-dono
ctrl zee

UGH.
this makes me not want to bother with items and questing because everything is now 200b more then what it had originally been when i first started questing it.
seems only achievements are worth it, even if i have missed a lot because i went away.

I've come to the conclusion that it's a lost cause and I'm mostly here for the people.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
uhm i'm just wanna try my luck. Is anyone here willing to donate 150b to me to get the achievement in gold sink. I can give back to you all the charms that i would get from it.

x

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Ladybird Sauce

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here is the last one... they had to force grant me the 50 one so I didn't get it but I'll assume it's similar to one and ten but put fifty in place of the number.

This one is probably on different because it's the final one.

Now... if they'd hurry up and put me as NPC Apprentice already I'll get the last and FINAL achievement I need.

Charmed Rabbit

19,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I donated my 10 million (gasping the entire time) but the most gold I've ever had at once was 18 billion. I just can't touch the higher value gold sinks and I don't think I would even if I had it. The idea of people having so much gold that they can easily give away 150 billion is just amazing to me. cat_whee

We need a new achievement..."Opened 10,000 announcements." gonk

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Pastel Flower
I donated my 10 million (gasping the entire time) but the most gold I've ever had at once was 18 billion. I just can't touch the higher value gold sinks and I don't think I would even if I had it. The idea of people having so much gold that they can easily give away 150 billion is just amazing to me. cat_whee

Easily...? trust me even for those of us who are considered 'wealthy', it's NEVER easy just dumping 150B...x.x... or 500B... it's always hard... especially when that gold could go towards other things... also... I'm lucky, like Darc, I got Emerald Ticket before all these gold sinks, I feel bad for Lei... and yet Darc and Lei both need to finish Wing Mastery yet too. I mean as it stands me and Darc are the only two who can make the hall of fame (I already have but it's not just about making it, it's about maintaining it too) we stand alone as two Queens on top of the achievement world.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Animal
Pastel Flower

Easily...? trust me even for those of us who are considered 'wealthy', it's NEVER easy just dumping 150B...x.x... or 500B... it's always hard... especially when that gold could go towards other things... also... I'm lucky, like Darc, I got Emerald Ticket before all these gold sinks, I feel bad for Lei... and yet Darc and Lei both need to finish Wing Mastery yet too. I mean as it stands me and Darc are the only two who can make the hall of fame (I already have but it's not just about making it, it's about maintaining it too) we stand alone as two Queens on top of the achievement world.

Lol, the way things are goin' I'll probably never get wing mastery. Maybe if they have the formulas for sale again, and some more of those really really hard to get items.

I still need to submit my ticket. sweatdrop

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
this is the one achievement I would have loved! But at best, I have 5bil (which is still burning_eyes because my usual 'rich' is like 100mil xd ) guess I'm going to have to miss this one too gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff