Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
Blippeh
Zaylun
I feel like every time there's a problem with achievements not granting it always affects my accounts. I never even got any of the Heralds of Chaos ones! I earned them all before it went offline. What a waste of time that was. Its doing it again with the stupid GoFusion ones too.

i'm fairly certain heralds of chaos is still accessible just hidden from the games page cause a while back mine granted all randomly.

I know its still right here but the achievments won't grant for me and nobody will help. Did you do anything specific to get them to grant?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Zaylun
Blippeh
Zaylun
I feel like every time there's a problem with achievements not granting it always affects my accounts. I never even got any of the Heralds of Chaos ones! I earned them all before it went offline. What a waste of time that was. Its doing it again with the stupid GoFusion ones too.

i'm fairly certain heralds of chaos is still accessible just hidden from the games page cause a while back mine granted all randomly.

I know its still right here but the achievments won't grant for me and nobody will help. Did you do anything specific to get them to grant?

Heralds of Chaos Achievements can grant completely at random due to a glitch. There are many people who have all four despite not having earned the last two. As for getting yours to grant, have you already tried filing a ticket?

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
Platonix
Zaylun
Blippeh
Zaylun

Heralds of Chaos Achievements can grant completely at random due to a glitch. There are many people who have all four despite not having earned the last two. As for getting yours to grant, have you already tried filing a ticket?

Yeah. I didn't know about tickets until a couple days ago when everyone was just like: file a ticket to get the achievements about GoFusion. So I filed one for each then. Neither have been addressed.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Zaylun
Platonix
Zaylun
Blippeh
Zaylun

Yeah. I didn't know about tickets until a couple days ago when everyone was just like: file a ticket to get the achievements about GoFusion. So I filed one for each then. Neither have been addressed.

Tickets can take a while to process these days. It might still go through. Good luck!

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
Platonix
Zaylun
Platonix
Zaylun
Blippeh
Zaylun

Tickets can take a while to process these days. It might still go through. Good luck!
thanks.

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

50 crafted. @A@

EDIT: Granted an hour later. :3 Now to go for 100~

Leader

102 crafted cool

Kitten

26,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Valiant Collector 300
I'd go for the 100 mark but I'm still waiting for staff to see why I've not received my achievement for 50 yet. gonk

Got the 50/100 achievements. heart

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

And... 100 crafted. =u=

GO

15,400 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
Steel Mineral
I'd go for the 100 mark but I'm still waiting for staff to see why I've not received my achievement for 50 yet. gonk
We have the some problem confused

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Whelp... just super delayed on the last, I hope.

EDIT: Closer to four hours after, but did just grant! So relieved now.

Original Survivor

Lets see, still only got 2 things crafted, but I have enough charms to craft everything in there (other then the new 200 Heart Charm ones), I need to figure out which items can net me the most gold, because I'll need to do it quick before all these items deflate a lot, got 3 Diamond Charms in 3 days in DC, but the free Purple Bundle gave me one. Still LOLing at the Fusion Master a=Achievement being worth 1000 points yet Wing Mastery is worth a whole 100. It just.. *facedesk*

In other news, only need 26b for the 150b achievement! Anyone got some extra gold laying around? sweatdrop

Leader

Is there achievement for 1000 items?

Leader

Lei_Trigar
Lets see, still only got 2 things crafted, but I have enough charms to craft everything in there (other then the new 200 Heart Charm ones), I need to figure out which items can net me the most gold, because I'll need to do it quick before all these items deflate a lot, got 3 Diamond Charms in 3 days in DC, but the free Purple Bundle gave me one. Still LOLing at the Fusion Master a=Achievement being worth 1000 points yet Wing Mastery is worth a whole 100. It just.. *facedesk*

In other news, only need 26b for the 150b achievement! Anyone got some extra gold laying around? sweatdrop
The 1000 points achievement worth it emotion_awesome

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Hrisk
Is there achievement for 1000 items?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DON'T SAY THAT! emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers