Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Chu-Lip Jam
Raven Spit
Stupid question about the Go Fusion Achievement(s).

How can we keep track of how many fusions we made?

I think I have about 5?

I've been keeping them in my inventory so I can always keep track of them and they're there so I can show proof I crafted that many if an achievement doesn't grant (screenshot my inventory with the crafted items circled and pasted it on a ticket so I could get my achievement for making 10 items). Probably will continue to keep the items until I reach 100 crafts.

THank you, I was thinking of doing that method but I have enough clutter in my inventory XD

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I hope I can get all the gold in time. x__x

Original Survivor

xcrimsonlegendx

Got 7 days.. I'm trying to sell more stuff.. Its nice that they released the old ones again, though at the same time it would've been a lot cheaper to wait for this, but I don't think anyone thought Gaia would re-release Achievements. They need to bring back those Hair related ones!!

Original Survivor

Animal

What can I say, as a collector/packrat it's hard for me to give up anything. XD I'd be worried of spending my points and then them putting out a 50k point item or something... hence I think it's better if it's more points unlocked = more access to items/tiers. Sort of like how Loyal's you have to be logged in so many days in a row to access or CV you have to spend so much GC to access, so for an achievement based shop it could be that it won't even be open for you unless you have like... 5k points (super easy to get, really), and then it could have tiers/floors of items. Haha could have Kefial as the first floor, Lei as the second and then you and I on the top floor?

Darc Nightgale
After the first time I used the wing stickers I stopped, and started savin' them, If I see an item I want from there, I just use the stickers on my mule accounts. 3nodding

I guess it doesn't really matter what they do. I just want to be in the shop. whee

Speakin' of which I really should do somethin' with my ticket. sweatdrop

I'd rather the points NOT be spendable, but rather we unlock certain things when we reach certain tiers.. I wouldn't spend them if they use them as a currency. I've always been suggesting a tier system, but Gaia only listens to us if it involves Cash. lol

I have over 300 Wing Stickers, and I know I've missed a few lol. I always use my mules for the items in the Tree House. Waiting for something big to show up in their.. inb4AngelicHalofor500stickers. emotion_awesome Man I'd be set, I'd probably be the first to get it.. But I'm just dreaming. XD

They haven't re-released that Emerald ticket in awhile.. Kinda getting worried, but with all these kickstarters its near impossible to save for.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Lei_Trigar
Animal

What can I say, as a collector/packrat it's hard for me to give up anything. XD I'd be worried of spending my points and then them putting out a 50k point item or something... hence I think it's better if it's more points unlocked = more access to items/tiers. Sort of like how Loyal's you have to be logged in so many days in a row to access or CV you have to spend so much GC to access, so for an achievement based shop it could be that it won't even be open for you unless you have like... 5k points (super easy to get, really), and then it could have tiers/floors of items. Haha could have Kefial as the first floor, Lei as the second and then you and I on the top floor?

Darc Nightgale
After the first time I used the wing stickers I stopped, and started savin' them, If I see an item I want from there, I just use the stickers on my mule accounts. 3nodding

I guess it doesn't really matter what they do. I just want to be in the shop. whee

Speakin' of which I really should do somethin' with my ticket. sweatdrop

I'd rather the points NOT be spendable, but rather we unlock certain things when we reach certain tiers.. I wouldn't spend them if they use them as a currency. I've always been suggesting a tier system, but Gaia only listens to us if it involves Cash. lol

I have over 300 Wing Stickers, and I know I've missed a few lol. I always use my mules for the items in the Tree House. Waiting for something big to show up in their.. inb4AngelicHalofor500stickers. emotion_awesome Man I'd be set, I'd probably be the first to get it.. But I'm just dreaming. XD

They haven't re-released that Emerald ticket in awhile.. Kinda getting worried, but with all these kickstarters its near impossible to save for.

Yeah a tiered system would be best. That's the way I suggested it initially.

As for wing stickers, over 300 on a SINGLE ACCOUNT?! Geez... I must've missed tons somehow then I have 221 and I thought THAT was a lot...

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lei_Trigar
xcrimsonlegendx

Got 7 days.. I'm trying to sell more stuff.. Its nice that they released the old ones again, though at the same time it would've been a lot cheaper to wait for this, but I don't think anyone thought Gaia would re-release Achievements. They need to bring back those Hair related ones!!
User ImageI hope that's enough time, I'm not even close and its going very slow with the way the market is now...

I'm glad they re-released them, it was a shock but I too am kinda meh because of how much gold I've sunk that I could have saved to get my wings back... Either way it is good for everyone else because these achievements have been pretty unfair so far, requiring such crazy amounts of gold. I'd love to see the hair ones come back, as well as the beta ones. I know that's unlikely but I missed them all because I was on a hiatus from Gaia and didn't know about the beta stuff until it went live, mainly I just want the titles from that one achievement but since they grant 0 achievement points I have kinda dismissed them.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Lei_Trigar

You know, that's a very good idea. Then you could get ne of each item.

I wish I didn't spend my wing stickers early on. Still I'm really close to 200.... so it isn't all bad.
I just use my mules now for that. 3nodding

Desirable Dark Elf

I never thought I'd say this but I kinda wish gold generators were in the cash shop. I'm never going to get enough gold. I think I still need 85 billion for the first big achievement I missed. I've sold most of the stuff I'm willing to part with too.

xp

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
emosgirl
I never thought I'd say this but I kinda wish gold generators were in the cash shop. I'm never going to get enough gold. I think I still need 85 billion for the first big achievement I missed. I've sold most of the stuff I'm willing to part with too.

xp

TBH I don't think you'd even get 85 billion from 2 generators. I think you'd have to buy one of those multiples bundle to even come close.

If you're willing to spend money, you can research which of the less expensive items in the cash shop sell for the most in the marketplace and then just buy them for GC and sell them. You'll probably get more than a generator would give you.
Yay apprentices!

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Second chance for storybook royalty and all the other summer achievements!

If only I can raise 550b gold.

Is anyone looking for a slightly used pirate ship? The Randy Rudolph is made of magical ginger bread, cotton candy, and peppermint... among other things.

Leader

I wondering after this deflation , will they minimize the amount of gold we need to donate to get achievements for the future goldsinks neutral

Philophobiia's Love Of My Life

Spirit

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Dangit achievement it has granted for everyone else! why not me?! x.x

Desirable Dark Elf

Chu-Lip Jam
emosgirl

xp

TBH I don't think you'd even get 85 billion from 2 generators. I think you'd have to buy one of those multiples bundle to even come close.

If you're willing to spend money, you can research which of the less expensive items in the cash shop sell for the most in the marketplace and then just buy them for GC and sell them. You'll probably get more than a generator would give you.

I've bought some item bundles and wound up with duplicates that I sold, which is how I got as far as I have. I know the gold generators won't give me what I need fast enough. I guess I'm missing them again. Oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff