Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Sorry for not replying to anyone's questions yesterday. I was online but didn't get a single notification that the thread had new replies. confused Everyone else seems to have handled the questions though, and thank you to all of you posting your stats and testing out possible achievements!

Koko Hearts
Never tried to go for the alchemy achievements before, but did decide to try earlier. @u@;; Just reached lvl 4... Still a ways to go. And much more gold to be spent. OTL

Yeah, I'm also currently leveling up. Level 4 was ok... Level 5 can die in a fire right now. xp

Fluffy Hunter

lNeXuZ
The achievements from Battle:KO onward are obtainable at any other event? Cause if so then I should then worry about Seasoned Warrior and Tested Practitioner.

Let me quote Kenny [link]:

Uncle Kenny
CrimsonDice
Uncle Kenny
The achievement for level 10 will be available whenever the Battle system is used. It is not exclusive to this event 3nodding

This is so good to know. heart
I take it this means all the ones that say Battle: *insert whatever here* will be available even after the event?

Yep, that's the plan.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Koko Hearts
Never tried to go for the alchemy achievements before, but did decide to try earlier. @u@;; Just reached lvl 4... Still a ways to go. And much more gold to be spent. OTL
Ladybird Sauce
Yeah, I'm also currently leveling up. Level 4 was ok... Level 5 can die in a fire right now. xp
If you haven't already, remember to check out the various guides available in the Alchemy Forum! They might be able to show you cheaper and/or easier ways to level up.

Fluffy Hunter

Platonix
If you haven't already, remember to check out the various guides available in the Alchemy Forum! They might be able to show you cheaper and/or easier ways to level up.

There is no cheap way to level up in alchemy. xD

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
So...

I did the level up item pill thingy, and now level 10.

How long until I get the Achievement grant?

I already got the lvl 10 item.

I got it a few mins later, after I posted. XD

Also, how long does the change class grant last? I heard a few hours. Anyone know precisely how long?

Thank you. Much obliged.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Raven Spit
So...

Also, how long does the change class grant last? I heard a few hours. Anyone know precisely how long?

Thank you. Much obliged.

There is no precisely - you just have to wait and see. In the space of one day I had one class achievement grant in 10 minutes and the next took 4 hours.

Ruthless Seeker

68,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Excelent guide to all classes for Halloween 2k13 event.

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ladybird Sauce

There is no precisely - you just have to wait and see. In the space of one day I had one class achievement grant in 10 minutes and the next took 4 hours.

Ah ok. I see.

Could the probability of speeding it up, might be via using the class more? Cause that's what I thought I read somewhere, but wasn't sure.

And thank you!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Raven Spit
So...

Thank you. Much obliged.
There's a level 10 item? o.o

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
xcrimsonlegendx
There's a level 10 item? o.o

Yeap. Look up the guide. It's the item of your side you picked.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Raven Spit
Crazy, I've been running the item thread in the GCD and nobody has said a word about it to me. o.o

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

It's cost me about 1.5 mil to go from level 1 to level 4. And looking at the guides, doesn't seem like I have enough hold to go on any further than that. Ah well. Another time.

Also, relieved to see that there isn't an achievement for 500 kills/deaths. As a Jack, the latter would have been a bit difficult. @_@

Not so sure what other surprises have yet to be discovered. I reached lvl 10 also with the help of boosters and only got a sword (lvl 7 grant) and the achievement at lvl 10.

Bloodthirsty Pyromaniac

24,925 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
xcrimsonlegendx
Raven Spit
Crazy, I've been running the item thread in the GCD and nobody has said a word about it to me. o.o

Silly bunny butt. :p

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
Currently at 485 kills! emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash