Militant Striker

15,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
For me, I titled it TWSS as in That's What She Said, and put

"What's your maturity level?"

"69."'

I did this twice, cause the first one somebody commented once. I was surprised it worked.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
MeMyselfAndEye
prince satsuki
        Wow, I never knew the Invisibility achievement was such a big deal. Got it on my first try by just making the most uninteresting topic ever.

hehe, yeah. Mine was "this is not the thread you are looking for" and to my amazement people left it alone cat_rofl
I made my avi look so noobish, and then posted that my tank would be glowing in a hour and no one posted xd I was shocked. I tried the whole uninteresting topic sweatdrop but I always got like 5 or six post in them talking about said topic sweatdrop

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Oh and two days left for me to get perfect achievement. The only one I need after that is the RL Convention one crying which I'll never get because Gaia never comes to the Oklahoma conventions stare ... Boo Gaia... Boo

Sweetest Loverboy

20,400 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
I always go to this thread when I'm checking the achievement list. Really, thank you so much for this! emotion_awesome

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Cescesar
I always go to this thread when I'm checking the achievement list. Really, thank you so much for this! emotion_awesome

Same here.

Beloved Loiterer

Icouto

"69."'

I did this twice, cause the first one somebody commented once. I was surprised it worked.

I'm going to steal this >.> lol

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
MeMyselfAndEye
prince satsuki
        Wow, I never knew the Invisibility achievement was such a big deal. Got it on my first try by just making the most uninteresting topic ever.

hehe, yeah. Mine was "this is not the thread you are looking for" and to my amazement people left it alone cat_rofl
I made my avi look so noobish, and then posted that my tank would be glowing in a hour and no one posted xd I was shocked. I tried the whole uninteresting topic sweatdrop but I always got like 5 or six post in them talking about said topic sweatdrop

I made a thread called "Test," then wrote "This is just a test, please ignore."

Militant Striker

15,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
oOnissaOo
Icouto

"69."'

I'm going to steal this >.> lol

Go for it!

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Oh and two days left for me to get perfect achievement. The only one I need after that is the RL Convention one crying which I'll never get because Gaia never comes to the Oklahoma conventions stare ... Boo Gaia... Boo

Some people I've seen offering to give people some extra codes they've picked up.

Also saw a post with tips to get some Gaia codes at your convention. They said to email one of the admins (forgot which one) asking if they could please send some Gaia things to your convention, and sometimes they'd send items to the con (including codes) which would be included in the registration bags. But make sure the message is sent months in advance. You could probably find the post in a search in order to get the name of the avi to send the guestion to.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Chu-Lip Jam
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Some people I've seen offering to give people some extra codes they've picked up.

Also saw a post with tips to get some Gaia codes at your convention. They said to email one of the admins (forgot which one) asking if they could please send some Gaia things to your convention, and sometimes they'd send items to the con (including codes) which would be included in the registration bags. But make sure the message is sent months in advance. You could probably find the post in a search in order to get the name of the avi to send the guestion to.
Sounds to me like something you'd ask DJ Helsing about. He's Gaia's convention coordinator.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

heart ドキドキ ドキドキ heart

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Platonix
Chu-Lip Jam
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Sounds to me like something you'd ask DJ Helsing about. He's Gaia's convention coordinator.

Yeah I think I'll have to ask him, but since he just had a baby, I think I'll have to wait a little bit before I contact him about it.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Oh yeah xd I finally got Perfect Attendance heart YAY!!! 180 days straight >< is a killer!

Ruthless Raider

10,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
It seems like you cannot get the Protector of Cuteness achievement if you favor the anti-cute team i.e. have more anti-cute eggs than cute eggs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff