Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I'm not sure "lucky" is the right word... more like stupid, because I just spent $35 on gaia cash, bought 3 from the cash shop, and wasted 6.5 million on one off the MP.

xPin the Pandax
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Just bought 4 level up boosters. sweatdrop

Now, to wait for the achievement to grant.

...no straight thing was ever made."

Your lucky, I only have very little gaia cash and the ones going for sale in the marketplace is ridiculous.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
I'm not sure "lucky" is the right word... more like stupid, because I just spent $35 on gaia cash, bought 3 from the cash shop, and wasted 6.5 million on one off the MP.

xPin the Pandax
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Just bought 4 level up boosters. sweatdrop

Now, to wait for the achievement to grant.

...no straight thing was ever made."

Your lucky, I only have very little gaia cash and the ones going for sale in the marketplace is ridiculous.

Was thinking about doing that too. But $20 for an achievement, uggg. Since they said that the achievement should still be available after the event in the battle system, decided to wait and hopefully get it then.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ladybird Sauce
"You're going to need a lot more bandages..."- The text from gaining the 500 heals achievement.

Echosand's Princess

Invisible Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
So for some reason I decided to wait until the last day to get the Halloween event achievements.
Wish me luck. xD

Ruthless Elder

36,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well, I reached level 7 in the nick of time. Hope they use the battle system sooner than next Halloween so I can reach 10 for that pesky achievement...

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ladybird Sauce
Prioritise Tested Practitioner - that won't be available after the event.

I read this late, very late... *cries in a corner emo *

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Yeah, really should have held off... I was paranoid last night was our last chance. -_-

Chu-Lip Jam
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Was thinking about doing that too. But $20 for an achievement, uggg. Since they said that the achievement should still be available after the event in the battle system, decided to wait and hopefully get it then.

CreatMax's Compadre

Questionable Seraph

gaia_star You may not have seen the best of me.

hi.
I have some questions.
I'm a level 3 in alchemy and if i craft "Th worst mistake ever' will i still get the achievement?
And i made some level 1 wings when i was level 3 didn't get the "winged" achievement or is their a specified wing for that? cause i made it 3 days ago still haven t got the achievement.

But i have seen the worst in you. gaia_star

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Chasbit

hi.
I have some questions.
I'm a level 3 in alchemy and if i craft "Th worst mistake ever' will i still get the achievement?
And i made some level 1 wings when i was level 3 didn't get the "winged" achievement or is their a specified wing for that? cause i made it 3 days ago still haven t got the achievement.

It doesn't matter what level you are, if you craft The Worst Mistake you'll get the achievement. You won't get any experience for it, but you'll still get the achievement.

For the Winged achievement, you have to specifically craft the whole of a backwings quest. This requires you to be level 10. You need to start with an Inizio quest, and craft all the way up to the final stages to get the full backwings. You can't just craft any set of wings.

Now that I actually understand alchemy, I think I might add a bit more information to those achievements. I didn't have a clue about it when I added them to the guide. razz

CreatMax's Compadre

Questionable Seraph

Ladybird Sauce

It doesn't matter what level you are, if you craft The Worst Mistake you'll get the achievement. You won't get any experience for it, but you'll still get the achievement.

For the Winged achievement, you have to specifically craft the whole of a backwings quest. This requires you to be level 10. You need to start with an Inizio quest, and craft all the way up to the final stages to get the full backwings. You can't just craft any set of wings.

Now that I actually understand alchemy, I think I might add a bit more information to those achievements. I didn't have a clue about it when I added them to the guide. razz

Isn't that for the wing mastery for you to craft all of the wings?
and what's the inzio quest?

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Chasbit
Ladybird Sauce

Isn't that for the wing mastery for you to craft all of the wings?
and what's the inzio quest?

Wing Mastery requires you to go through all six backwings quests. Only one user has it so far, to give you perspective for how difficult it is. Winged requires you to go through one. Inizio formulas are the first step in the quest and can be bought (these are the Inizio formulas). When you've crafted the Inizio stage, you get the Due stage, then Tre and so on. All the formulas after Inizio are soulbound to your account. To get the full backwings, you need to craft all 13 formulas.

This thread is a really good guide to backwings. If you're interested in alchemy I recommend you read all of the guide threads in that forum - they're all very good.

CreatMax's Compadre

Questionable Seraph

Ladybird Sauce

Wing Mastery requires you to go through all six backwings quests. Only one user has it so far, to give you perspective for how difficult it is. Winged requires you to go through one. Inizio formulas are the first step in the quest and can be bought (these are the Inizio formulas). When you've crafted the Inizio stage, you get the Due stage, then Tre and so on. All the formulas after Inizio are soulbound to your account. To get the full backwings, you need to craft all 13 formulas.

This thread is a really good guide to backwings. If you're interested in alchemy I recommend you read all of the guide threads in that forum - they're all very good.

okay, okay i got thank you for the help. 3nodding

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
this page is so usefull

Time-traveling Gaian

Ladybird Sauce

nice doctor who themed avatar biggrin

Quick Reply