Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

LorettaTheBitchness
Akuyi
sexicorn
Akuyi
sexicorn
I collected all 8 trick or treat bags but for some reason the achievement isn't being granted...do I have to open the bags? Is the event forum the same forum as where the battles are happening? I tried posting there but it didn't happen either.

You do not need to open the bags.

Event achievements usually take 1-4 hours to grant. Logging out for 10 minutes often works, too.

If it doesn't grant after a day, I'd try and collect a 2nd set.

thank you! I'll try logging out for a while and waiting I guess. xp I hope I don't have to collect a second set ugh, the forced wait between shops makes it so tedious.

It's actually faster than anything else in this event. xD
i have all 3 sets of the bags where do i go to get mine???will it do it if i have them all or did i get them to fast??

Mine still hasn't granted either. :/ I have all of the bags and posted in the forum. Not sure whats up.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Battle: KO 200
sexicorn
LorettaTheBitchness
Akuyi
sexicorn
Akuyi
sexicorn
I collected all 8 trick or treat bags but for some reason the achievement isn't being granted...do I have to open the bags? Is the event forum the same forum as where the battles are happening? I tried posting there but it didn't happen either.

Event achievements usually take 1-4 hours to grant. Logging out for 10 minutes often works, too.

thank you! I'll try logging out for a while and waiting I guess. xp I hope I don't have to collect a second set ugh, the forced wait between shops makes it so tedious.

i have all 3 sets of the bags where do i go to get mine???will it do it if i have them all or did i get them to fast??

Mine still hasn't granted either. :/ I have all of the bags and posted in the forum. Not sure whats up.
well i got mine now i dont know why i guess they just take there time are they must have alot of people getting them right now, wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Battle: KO 200
sexicorn
LorettaTheBitchness
Akuyi
sexicorn
Akuyi
sexicorn

ty for the tip now i will give u 1 my tank will glow between 6;30-6;40 everyone says it gives pretty good but i just lost some fish,so give it a try,to stop the lag minimize the back page,

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

Ultimatum, I'll buy gaia cash for the class changes, but only after getting the two 500heal/500attack achievements.
Seeing as that's damn near impossible at this point, with this energy regenerating so slowly we'll see how it goes.
emotion_omnomnom

Advice for the future, never enter an event later than the opening date.
Eugh, give it your all at the start. I dread what's coming for Christmas. . .
emotion_facepalm

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Nougami
Ultimatum, I'll buy gaia cash for the class changes, but only after getting the two 500heal/500attack achievements.
Seeing as that's damn near impossible at this point, with this energy regenerating so slowly we'll see how it goes.
emotion_omnomnom

Advice for the future, never enter an event later than the opening date.
Eugh, give it your all at the start. I dread what's coming for Christmas. . .
emotion_facepalm
I'm told when you change classes it also refills your energy, take advantage of that. Also if you're going for 500 heals I'd recommend changing to the cleric, its got a five point heal spell that will give you more bang for your buck. I'm going to go pick up some cash this afternoon to do the class swapping myself just for the achievements.

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

xcrimsonlegendx
I'm told when you change classes it also refills your energy, take advantage of that. Also if you're going for 500 heals I'd recommend changing to the cleric, its got a five point heal spell that will give you more bang for your buck. I'm going to go pick up some cash this afternoon to do the class swapping myself just for the achievements.

Bless you - I'll make sure to remember the advice.
Thinking to switch in this order Rogue>Defender>Mage>Cleric,
try to hit 500 attacks before changing over to Mage,
then rounding out the heals through Mage and finishing the event as a Cleric. . .
might even revert back to a knight, gcash ahoy.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
xcrimsonlegendx
I'm told when you change classes it also refills your energy

This is true.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Is the Battle: Defender achievement glitched? Because I changed to that class over an hour ago and hasn't granted yet, I tried going to the main event page, my achievement page and logging out and back. Still says its ''unlocked'' though.

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Flux
Is the Battle: Defender achievement glitched? Because I changed to that class over an hour ago and hasn't granted yet, I tried going to the main event page, my achievement page and logging out and back. Still says its ''unlocked'' though.

All of the event achievements are lagging. Cleric took about two hours to grant for me today.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Ladybird Sauce
Flux

All of the event achievements are lagging. Cleric took about two hours to grant for me today.

Oh the bloody irony, it granted as I was checking your response. xd

I was surprised because earlier I got the mage one and it granted much faster, guess is a matter of patience.

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nougami
xcrimsonlegendx

Bless you - I'll make sure to remember the advice.
Thinking to switch in this order Rogue>Defender>Mage>Cleric,
try to hit 500 attacks before changing over to Mage,
then rounding out the heals through Mage and finishing the event as a Cleric. . .
might even revert back to a knight, gcash ahoy.

One thing to keep in mind is that counterattacks when someone else attacks you count as attacks for you. I built up my attack points just healing myself (as a cleric) while other people wailed on me.

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

Cherry Brossom

One thing to keep in mind is that counterattacks when someone else attacks you count as attacks for you. I built up my attack points just healing myself (as a cleric) while other people wailed on me.

YES YES YES
        I discovered that late last night and am constantly heading to my team forum to be healed up and then switch over to the beat down forums for the exp and the hit points.
        It's moving much faster and I'm closing in on the 500attack achievement and my next level up.

Thanks for pointing it out!
        emotion_bigheart

Intergalactic Genius

So close to getting 500 hits finally. I feel pain looking at trying to work on 500 heals next. Has anybody made it to level 10 yet? I'm only making about 1 level a day sadly.

Fluffy Hunter

Mission Failure
So close to getting 500 hits finally. I feel pain looking at trying to work on 500 heals next. Has anybody made it to level 10 yet? I'm only making about 1 level a day sadly.

I once healed a level 10 person in the EB forum. emotion_jawdrop

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
Mission Failure

I've seen a few people at level 10. I don't know if they attacked/healed their way up there or if they bought the level boost item for Cash though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff