• Brandisher 100
Got Blood Red Sweet Lace Kneesocks

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
User Image
Moira is offering you sweet recolors of her shop's favorites as well as a chance to get a in Gaia office pet! Come open a bag and see what you get!

User Image

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Winter Hue
Yeeeeeeeeees. It is becoming a tradition. heart
I sure hope so! I'd love to see more shops in the future have these nice grab bags with recolors~

Surprised you didn't get a thread on first, actually. haha.

Special Snowflake

Do you need code?

[align=center][img]http://w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/mfs/index/adminupload/4d314cfeaccb.jpg[/img]

[spoiler]
Announcement:
[quote]Hey, Gaians! Are you sick and tired of your old threads? Need some flashy new duds to kick up your style? Do you feel like you lack the edginess you need to accurately represent the angst you've got buried deep in your blackened heart? Well, strap yourself in, boys and girls: Moira is here to help turn you into the rock god you so clearly are on the inside. How, you might ask? With my wicked new Durem Depot Grab Bag, obviously! It's chock full of punk couture guaranteed to show off your wild side:

[img]http://w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/mfs/index/adminupload/c31cf708fdee.jpg[/img]

The Durem Depot Grab Bag is filled with lots of great items, including some fantastic recolors of some of your favorite clothes from Durem Depot! Who knows? You might even win a brand new, never before seen pet! I'm only gonna be stocking this rad new item until December 16th, so if you wanna be as cool as me you better pick up a few before I run out of inventory! Drop by the Durem Depot soon, okay? I'm gonna be super disappointed if I don't see you there!
[/spoiler]
[/align][/quote]

User Image

Announcement:
Quote:
Hey, Gaians! Are you sick and tired of your old threads? Need some flashy new duds to kick up your style? Do you feel like you lack the edginess you need to accurately represent the angst you've got buried deep in your blackened heart? Well, strap yourself in, boys and girls: Moira is here to help turn you into the rock god you so clearly are on the inside. How, you might ask? With my wicked new Durem Depot Grab Bag, obviously! It's chock full of punk couture guaranteed to show off your wild side:

User Image

The Durem Depot Grab Bag is filled with lots of great items, including some fantastic recolors of some of your favorite clothes from Durem Depot! Who knows? You might even win a brand new, never before seen pet! I'm only gonna be stocking this rad new item until December 16th, so if you wanna be as cool as me you better pick up a few before I run out of inventory! Drop by the Durem Depot soon, okay? I'm gonna be super disappointed if I don't see you there!

Shy Gaian

Yay!
I was super excited when I found out it wasn't a flash sale.
I'm glad their still doing the grab bags
EDIT:
This is why they need to let us buy in bulk.
D:

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm always a fan of more purple!!

Sparkling Transmutator

Steeple
Winter Hue
Yeeeeeeeeees. It is becoming a tradition. heart
I sure hope so! I'd love to see more shops in the future have these nice grab bags with recolors~

Surprised you didn't get a thread on first, actually. haha.

Too busy replying to a thread to notice. XD

Invisible Phantom

eminoir's Spouse

I need that bunny in my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items