[[ Gawh, I wasted like 5mins trying to find the Reply button. xP ]]User Image
User Image

User Image

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image[LoGA's Ninja Sensei]

Typo on the "Shop" toast. It says NCPs instead of NPCs.
-------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Assassins for Hire]User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image Shop glitch?

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
iMadame Twinkle
User Image

User Image
User Image Shop glitch?
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

This is happening to me as well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
User Image Humple;;

Oh, I'm glad it's not my laptop. xD''User Image
User Image

User Image

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Also, the horizontal scroll cuts off post styles, like shout, whisper, ornate, etc.

User Image

User Image
User Image Oh, yeah. >___<;

Suggestion;;

Threads ---> Pages.

It annoys me that I don't know what page I'm viewing. D=

User Image

{{ Points at the image in the black "box". }}

It'd be nice to have something like that.

[[ I suck at explaining things. D< ]]User Image
User Image

User Image

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
iMadame Twinkle
User Image

User Image
User Image Oh, yeah. >___<;
Suggestion;;
Threads ---& Pages.
It annoys me that I don't know what page I'm viewing. D=
User Image
{{ Points at the image in the black "box". }}
It'd be nice to have something like that.

[[ I suck at explaining things. D< ]]User Image
User Image

User Image

Yours doesn't have it?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

Also, a few things. It doesn't format add and view comment pages. Now a suggestion. Would it be possible coding-wise to have the horizontal scroll bar float at the bottom of the page similar to the shortcuts and stuff, but stay in place once you get to the bottom of that post? Long posts with images get annoying if you have to go to the bottom of the post and back up every 2 seconds.

User Image

User Image
User Image Oooh, okies, I will. xD''User Image
User Image

User Image

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
The marketplace bug is fixed, and the post themes breaking due to overflow has been fixed.
Toast typo fixed.
doesnt look bad at all
Hey, The Marketplace when you try to sell. The entire box of inventorys is way up. Can you try to fix that because now I can't sell anything.

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
ThomasAqua
Hey, The Marketplace when you try to sell. The entire box of inventorys is way up. Can you try to fix that because now I can't sell anything.

I would recommend disabling it when you need to sell something, at least until the next update.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
It's because an ad was removed on the page, but moved the sell box up.
I'll try to push out a fix out today.
allvanishing
It's because an ad was removed on the page, but moved the sell box up.
I'll try to push out a fix out today.

Ok thanks because I was getting annoyed because I don't like disabling it and refresh and enable it and refresh it all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff