3,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
it's pretty go it makes some things easier to do

Man-Hungry Flip-Flopper

This is a really good add-on.
Thank you.
However, I would like to see if it could be possible to customize your internet layouts, like you customize your profile.
I mean like, centering, repeating, changing the background color, etc.

Edit: There is another thing...
I'm a Tektek tool bar user, and this tool bar gives you the option of having more emoticons.
But, look:

User Image

The message box cuts the icons off. Is it possible for it to be moved a bit lower so it can show all emoticons?

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
@ FEEDBACK PL0X: There is an Options panel to customize BetterGaia to your liking.

Also the emoticons problem is fixed in the next version.
This seems really interesting. However, is there a way to uninstall Better Gaia? I just want to know before I download it. Sorry if you already mentioned it somewhere. xD

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Dysfunctional Ion
This seems really interesting. However, is there a way to uninstall Better Gaia? I just want to know before I download it. Sorry if you already mentioned it somewhere. xD

<< I think I can answer this question.

Like any other add-on to Firefox, you can uninstall it by going into your add-ons section in the Tools section, click on BetterGaia, then click the Uninstall button. Restart your Firefox and it should be gone.

On Topic - I adore BetterGaia, you've done a wonderful job. heart
>>
XD I guess that should've been obvious. Thank you Capt.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

i like the new version. very nice!
Absolutely wonderful, and I'm digging the new update. (Collapsible posts! Awesome!)
Only thing I can say against it is that the "Preview" and "Submit" buttons are nearly 100% opaque, but I'm not sure if that's because of this addon or not (and it's so great I don't want to disable it to see, lol).
User ImageUser Image

Ooh, nice update!

Dedicated Regular

this is getting better and better thnx for making it =D
This add-on is great, it makes Gaia a lot less ugly.
Can you add "Subscribed Journals" back to the Shortcuts, though?
Just downloaded it, and I'm actually not all that impressed. It's hard to tell what changed, and the things that I DID want changed don't seem to be working right. I'm still playing around with it, but so far it is not really to my liking.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
@ kohaku-dono: In which ways do you find BetterGaia unsatisfying? What would you like to have changed? We appreciate any feedback about BetterGaia.
Cash Shop problem:

User Image
That's not such a biggy User Image. You can just scroll down a bit and the cash shop comes with User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff