Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you get here?

From Gaia Guides & Resources 0.30234136409908 30.2% [ 891 ]
A friend linked me. 0.1184255174754 11.8% [ 349 ]
I searched some key words and found it. 0.10587037665422 10.6% [ 312 ]
Redirection from Teh Hoarding Guild. 0.019002375296912 1.9% [ 56 ]
Redirection from Solution to a Problem. 0.026467594163556 2.6% [ 78 ]
Redirection from The Profiteers Guild. 0.02205632846963 2.2% [ 65 ]
Redirection from The Newbie Support & Training Guild. 0.007465218866644 0.7% [ 22 ]
Marketplace link/banner/other advertisement. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.090600610790635 9.1% [ 267 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.21717000339328 21.7% [ 640 ]
Total Votes:[ 2947 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 174 175 176 > >> >>> »|

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Please don't spam this thread.
How do you make that much money i dont get it

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
The first thing Jace would ask you would be if you read the guide. And if you did, what part(s) didn't you understand?

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ugh...spammage is not allowed here >.< Take it somewhere else please.

Gaian

I've been checking out this guide as a reference for the process of vending.
I must say that this has been very helpful.
Thank you very much.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
.....damn,I thought it'd be easy. D: I couldn't even read all of that,is there an average booty grab gold amount for so-and-so days? could you make that part of your thread or something?

Shameless Ladykiller

User Image
Aquarium questions will not be included in this guide I believe because Jace runs an FAQ in the aquarium threads. Unfortunately Jace is moving and internetless for now but he or anyone with the knowledge will answer your question as soon as possible. (Perhaps the answer is in the FAQ of his already.)

Also if you need help with the guide, the only advice I can give is to read it thouroughly then ask about what you don't understand.

Smoker

Jace Quin
I do not recommend the Bad Moon. This item is by an artist that's not particularly popular with most users and evolves every Friday through October.

I would suggest Hidden Ace or the Seracilla Pendant.

I do not recommend holding onto EIs until they're done evolving because they often drop in price once they've finished. You should just keep them for a few generations until you see a good profit and then sell. And, typically, EIs take a LOT longer than a couple of months to finish evolving. Fallen Wish took more than six months, for example.

But really, hoarding EIs is not something you can do and pay no attention to. You have to know what and who (referring to the artist) is worth investing in, you have to know when they're going to evolve and you have to look at the evolutions and at the prices when they evolve to see if it's time to sell and on and on and on.

If you want an easy hoard you don't have to pay attention to but will give you a great return in just a couple months I suggest buying RIGs.

well im talking strictly pure...so RIGs are better investment for hoarding?wow...
well idk...Thank you for the advice though..even though i bearly understood it sweatdrop
and im sorry for slow reply gonk

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Um, Can y'all give me some advice? Basically I got a nitemare sash waiting in my inventory and I was wondering is I should sell it or not.

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Jace could give you better advice than me...or perhaps more credible advice...but he's moving now so he doesn't have internet.

But if it me, it would first depend on how much you bought it for, and second, how much profit you want to make. The Sash will probably go up in price. Its one of the items listed on Jace's hoarding list so...I should say its sure to go up in price. I would wait.
I sent Jace a PM, but that was before I realized he is out of internet access. Maybe one of you can help me.

I've been collecting junk such as freebies, aquarium goodies, starter items, bugs, trash, flowers, and other useless junk. Then I go to the exchange forum and sell these items in "goody bags". I charge 20 gold for each of these bags and include 12 of these items. Of course in my first post I tell the users what kind of items to expect, like i've done above. I sell the bags for 20 gold a piece untill they're all gone. Usually I have alot of people who buy several bags.

My question is, is this profitable to me? Or is there something else I can be doing to make more gold with these items? If so, what do you suggest?

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Personally, I never bother with those items. Buying RIG bundles (like Lexbox and Dark Reflections), opening them, and selling each one separately have proven to be very profitable. Especially when you hoard them for a month or so...I usually get 15k-20k profit on them easily. And all I did was wait a bit. I mean...you could get profit with junk items like that since they aren't really worth anything, but it'll be a very small profit. -shrug- To each his own way of doing things...that's just what I do.

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Thanks for the advice Sayurixchan mrgreen I think I'll sell it. I really need the pure since I just bought two Oct letters. Which one do you think is worth more, the Aug letter or the Oct letter? Is the Oct letter even worth investing in?
Btw, Do you think the bone scythes will still go up? Cuz I got about 10 of them in my invo right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff