Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bria_Teragram
GivethemPanic
Are the rods soulbound or something?
None in the Marketplace at all.

There are no plus rods because they haven't been released yet, but the regular angelic rods are definitely in the market. I see 4 of them right now. wink

----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

._.
Oh wow.
They look rare.
Right now, im just starting off fishing and im hoping for some luck.
I've been here since 2004 and I still never really fished until now.

Undead Enchantress

Wow. That's like harder than getting 75k TCL in zOMG. I barely even have that. lol.

Prophet

The requirement for the normal rod seem to be fairly straightforward. Pity I don't nearly meet them. xp

Glad to see they finally got around to releasing it, though.

Aged Lunatic

I thought I barely got mine if it was 75k to get, but my stats say I have 236k; so glad I quit finally.
i keep hearing that its 75k fish needed, is this official now? also do i need to keep those fish to get it or do i just have to have caught that many.. do i need 75k fish in my possession?

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pixiestyx1992
i keep hearing that its 75k fish needed, is this official now? also do i need to keep those fish to get it or do i just have to have caught that many.. do i need 75k fish in my possession?
You just need to have caught that many, feel free to sell them or give them away to your hearts content.
Bria_Teragram
Pixiestyx1992
You just need to have caught that many, feel free to sell them or give them away to your hearts content.

TY!
Once you've receive the angelic rod, is it permanent to keep? or do you have to continue fishing in order to keep it? sweatdrop
thanks for information biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
OXlDE
Once you've receive the angelic rod, is it permanent to keep? or do you have to continue fishing in order to keep it? sweatdrop
it's yours to keep
rubyaileen
OXlDE
it's yours to keep

Ah ok thanks!

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
just to let those looking at the rod its price should be 118125 to about 945000 that is the fair price it should not cost more to get it scream

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
mirrorous
just to let those looking at the rod its price should be 118125 to about 945000 that is the fair price it should not cost more to get it scream

Technically it only costs as much as the bait you need to fish up 70k fish and if you sell the fish you catch, it should more than cover the cost of the bait. wink

Professional Genius

mirrorous
At 6 minutes per bucket (which is really fast!) it takes 416 hours and 40 minutes to catch enough fish for the rod, or over 17 whole days, 52 days if you "only" fished for 8 hours each day. Now would you really be prepared to sell for a mere 945k something that took you two entire work months to earn?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff