Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bria_Teragram
It is linked in the first post. But you can find it here. Or by going to the games page and clicking the view all button below the top fishers.

You mention something about 2010 users in the first post. If I registered this year, and get 75k fish, will I still receive the angelic rod? Just want to clarify that any user can get this as long as they accumulate 75k; thank you.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Too Pro
Bria_Teragram
It is linked in the first post. But you can find it here. Or by going to the games page and clicking the view all button below the top fishers.

You mention something about 2010 users in the first post. If I registered this year, and get 75k fish, will I still receive the angelic rod? Just want to clarify that any user can get this as long as they accumulate 75k; thank you.

Read it again, I think it's pretty clear. wink
i became a member in 2010 should i have gotten an angelic rod? because i never got one

[Jaye]'s Wife

BittersweetHarmony21
i became a member in 2010 should i have gotten an angelic rod? because i never got one

The first post tells you how to get an angelic rod. It has nothing to do when you registered.
(Catch at least 75,000 fish and junk)

Big Duck

Thanks for the information! Great thread.

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I've been a member for a long time since 2008 but I was gone for a long time. Back then the angelic rod was a myth now everyone can earn one! lol I'm trying to earn mine but I have a question. If you trade your fish in to earn other items will your fish still count or do you have to literally keep the 75k fish in your inventory for it to count?

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

crystalrubi
I've been a member for a long time since 2008 but I was gone for a long time. Back then the angelic rod was a myth now everyone can earn one! lol I'm trying to earn mine but I have a question. If you trade your fish in to earn other items will your fish still count or do you have to literally keep the 75k fish in your inventory for it to count?

Nope, you can sell your fish. It's just the history of your catches, not what's in your inventory. 3nodding

You can find your fishing history with the amount of catches you have on your account here.

It'll be on the left hand side under "My Fishing Statistics", at the bottom.

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Shirlox

Nope, you can sell your fish. It's just the history of your catches, not what's in your inventory. 3nodding

You can find your fishing history with the amount of catches you have on your account here.

It'll be on the left hand side under "My Fishing Statistics", at the bottom.

Good to know Thanks Shirlox!

Benevolent Elder

Been gone for awhile. Glad to see the Angelic Rod is now a reality!

Aged Lunatic

So glad I read this before tomorrow rolled around....fished my one bucket after reading this.

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
i finally hit 150k fishes and should be getting my Angelic rod + this sunday whee
I wonder if this is right at 0000 or what time

Feline Titan

7,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Friendly 100
cool i must try to get 1 biggrin biggrin biggrin

Friendly Lunatic

nonafenon
cool i must try to get 1 biggrin biggrin biggrin

That's what she said.

Bashful Otaku