Welcome to Gaia! ::

hahaha very interesting... the elusive yet very rumoured angelic rod makes an appearance. i haven't played gaia in years!!! came back and saw an angelic rod gleaming in my inventory. a very pleasant surprise smile

-A Past TFer-

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I think I stopped fishing in like 08, so if I were to continue fishing would I have to start from score 0 or from where I left off, I think I read somewhere that if you don't play for a year you have to go from 0, is that true? Because it'd be annoying to go from 0 especially since my score has numbers and I wont' know where I am at.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

9Vlatko4
I think I stopped fishing in like 08, so if I were to continue fishing would I have to start from score 0 or from where I left off, I think I read somewhere that if you don't play for a year you have to go from 0, is that true? Because it'd be annoying to go from 0 especially since my score has numbers and I wont' know where I am at.

You "start where you left off". The numbers required to be given the rod by Logan are added up from your entire time on Gaia.

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Gaidin
9Vlatko4

You "start where you left off". The numbers required to be given the rod by Logan are added up from your entire time on Gaia.
Alright, thanks whee
excuse me but i have a question
when u earn the angelic rod does all the fish that u fished for go away to get the rod or do they stay in ur invintory?
and if u sell the fish that u cought do they still count towards the amount of fish that u cought towards the rod?

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
i dont donate xD
when u earn the angelic rod does all the fish that u fished for go away to get the rod or do they stay in ur invintory?
and if u sell the fish that u cought do they still count towards the amount of fish that u cought towards the rod?

You get to keep your fish or sell them to your hearts content. It just matters what it says on your stats page.
Bria_Teragram
i dont donate xD

You get to keep your fish or sell them to your hearts content. It just matters what it says on your stats page.

alright thank you
biggrin DD
i still got awhile to get mine but
ima get it
xDD

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
So you have to get 4000+ buckets in one day or all together??
Hopefully all together and is there a certain time limit?

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Toast Master 3000

One could certainly not fish that many buckets in the day and there is no time limit in which you need to get them. So you could get your rod in a few months or even 50 years (assuming Gaia was still around then), depending on how much you fish and how often.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Bria_Teragram
Toast Master 3000

One could certainly not fish that many buckets in the day and there is no time limit in which you need to get them. So you could get your rod in a few months or even 50 years (assuming Gaia was still around then), depending on how much you fish and how often.

I fish almost every day for an hour our two sooooo I guess I'll get there soon!
THANKS ALOT!!

6,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
This thread should really be a sticky, so many people still don't know how to get one and are always asking me in PM gonk

Bashful Cutie-Pie

10,375 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
QUESTION!!!

Can you trade/sell the fish and still get the angelic rod?

6,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Karr-ika
QUESTION!!!

Can you trade/sell the fish and still get the angelic rod?

mhm, you just have to pull in the fish, you can sell em all you want. you just have to save the buckets 3nodding

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Here's a question:

What good is the Angelic Rod? Is it mainly just for show?

Or is there less work required when fishing no matter the catch?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff