Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ertai Vexic

The Dark Halo- The very fabric of his omnious sight, aquired by have been viewed through his eyes [thus christian sight of god and thoes who are blessed] {I can go on more} (new item/new god)

Golden Laures - A sign of power, greed and corruption. The very essence of his desires is shown through this, etc

I don't think you understand. Phrigustus, Kaze, Vulcagni, Apollus, Eirmehz and Lunaris are all referenced BY NAME in the item descriptions as being gods of their specific areas. There is no referenced god of evil.
Ertai Vexic

The Dark Halo- The very fabric of his omnious sight, aquired by have been viewed through his eyes [thus christian sight of god and thoes who are blessed] {I can go on more} (new item/new god)

Golden Laures - A sign of power, greed and corruption. The very essence of his desires is shown through this, etc

The item description doesn't necessarily drop any names of any god/goddess, so there can't be one created if there's no name. We're working off from the gods that the admins named through their donation items, and none of them are either good or evil, they have static personalities.
~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

That's not even the description of the Dark Halo. =/

'Those who are selfish and callous are often mistaken for demons -- the dark halo is the true mark of this demonic race.'

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Amanikitty

'Those who are selfish and callous are often mistaken for demons -- the dark halo is the true mark of this demonic race.'

It's not the description of the laurels either.
I thought you ment get an item that describes me the most, like not in the literal sense of the item, but find a gaian item and make something up about it that describes me
Ertai Vexic
I thought you ment get an item that describes me the most, like not in the literal sense of the item, but find a gaian item and make something up about it that describes me
Nah, we're working off of literal item descriptions. If you look up any of the items listed as artifacts on the front page, the god's name will be there in the description.
I am going to try and learn teh 'wise ways of profile coding'. Trying to make a Eowyn themed one..not sure how well it will turn out though
Amanikitty

It's ironic isn't it? Demons don't even have halos. xd

Professional Lunatic

Kryzlinzer Selanne

Oh, but now they do 3nodding
Kryzlinzer Selanne
Amanikitty

Who says? XD Demons are not opposed to angels, and neither are they bound to Christian tradition on this one. Demons, like Angels, are simply creatures created by a god who have been associated with a moral pole because of their looks. In reality, Demons are spry and quick of tongue and wit, but not evil.

I suggest reading the Book of Tribute for more information. ^^ Passages 4:1 through 4:22 should prove relevant.

xD I know. Wierd. eh?

In contrast to the demons and angels likeness, believe it or not, to you who rp as a angel or demon, you'll be happy to know your character could revive at any given time for any given reason. Angels and Demons can -never- die because of they're existence, basically, they are one with peace and darkness. long as those exists your characters spirit exists. 3nodding
Kryzlinzer Selanne
In contrast to the demons and angels likeness, believe it or not, to you who rp as a angel or demon, you'll be happy to know your character could revive at any given time for any given reason. Angels and Demons can -never- die because of they're existence, basically, they are one with peace and darkness. long as those exists your characters spirit exists. 3nodding
That's actually in contrast with Veseta Teachings. Referencing Tribute again...

III:7
11. Eirmehz toiled through many dances of the Soreveu, creating His flying mortal race. 12. But on the last day of His labors He was struck by despair. 13. For when He ventured into the world to be praised by His creations. 14. He was filled with sorrow to see that they had turned from Him. 15. For Eirmehz had made the flying mortals so beautiful that they had no desire but to worship themselves. 16. And Eirmehz, seeing His work wasted so, was inconsolable. 17. Retreating from the earth He was overwhelmed by sadness. 18. But the men of the earth were awed by His creations. 19. And worshipped them as they did the gods, calling them Aenjeli.

Mortal race, mind. Same with the Daemoni/Demons, they're one of the Seven Mortal Races of the world, and one of only four that survives in some form today.
Ehh? I thought demons were the angels that God threw out of Heaven along with Lucifer who joined him in his mutiny.

edit: OH. WAIT NVM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces