Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
DeGei
Why do people do anything? Boredum and Fun.
They basically have a version of the forum where almost every rule does not apply and no real mod activity, What Would You Do?

Well, that's not true at all; if you broke the ToS on one of Gaia's other servers you'd still be breaking the ToS. -_-

LetterE: Don't spam, please.

Professional Lunatic

I wonder if the gods ever fight, like if they disagree on something or if one starts bragging that they have more followers? confused
I don't spam, whether it be fake or real Gaia. Or any other forums I go to.
~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

Ugh. And some people would say, 'Don't complain. The feature's gonna be out in a week.'
How are we not to complain, if a bunch of dumbasses aren't even doing their job, eh? >_> This is exactly why their servers are so slow over there. And exactly why I wanted to be a tester. To actually TEST.

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Blonde Haired Kid
I wonder if the gods ever fight, like if they disagree on something or if one starts bragging that they have more followers? confused

Well, certainly. If you read some of the scripture you'll see that the Gods often argue; Apollus and Lunaris have argued since Gaia's creation, whilst each of the other pairs of Gods have also clashed at some point in Gaia's history. 3nodding
I think I'm going to write a story on the gods in my journal
Seth Darkheart
DeGei
Why do people do anything? Boredum and Fun.
They basically have a version of the forum where almost every rule does not apply and no real mod activity, What Would You Do?

Well, that's not true at all; if you broke the ToS on one of Gaia's other servers you'd still be breaking the ToS. -_-

LetterE: Don't spam, please.

I meant forum specific rules, obvious the basic ToS rules would be the ones that remain.

Professional Lunatic

Seth Darkheart
Blonde Haired Kid

Well, certainly. If you read some of the scripture you'll see that the Gods often argue; Apollus and Lunaris have argued since Gaia's creation, whilst each of the other pairs of Gods have also clashed at some point in Gaia's history. 3nodding

mrgreen Yes! Just like sibling rivalry, I love it xd
what must one do in order to be a follower of a certain god? ninja
Amanikitty
~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

Ugh. And some people would say, 'Don't complain. The feature's gonna be out in a week.'
How are we not to complain, if a bunch of dumbasses aren't even doing their job, eh? >_> This is exactly why their servers are so slow over there. And exactly why I wanted to be a tester. To actually TEST.

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~

It's not just testers.

Some of the testers released the URL to Gaia

And now a bunch of non-testers are spamming the mock forums, because they can't test themselves.

Professional Lunatic

DrunkenStyle

It's not just testers.

And now a bunch of non-testers are spamming the mock forums, because they can't test themselves.

I'm not quite getting it, I mean I wonder why the admins didn't just make it for testers neutral
Even though there are non-tester, there are still testers who are there just to boast about them being picked and not doing what they are suppose to do.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I vote for shooting the spammers. Violence solves(sp?) most things, I've found out, and I doubt this is different than most things.
Blonde Haired Kid
DrunkenStyle

It's not just testers.

I'm not quite getting it, I mean I wonder why the admins didn't just make it for testers neutral

It's probably 72Squared's server, so he's the one in charge of the testing forum.

I don't know myself, and I don't know how they'll respond to all the crap that's going on with the mock Gaia.

Maybe they'll tolerate, maybe they won't. We'll have to find out later.
not that anyone cares, but I have just tektek'd two followers of phrigustus and the other guy XD

Professional Lunatic

Del~Fae
not that anyone cares, but I have just tektek'd two followers of phrigustus and the other guy XD

Oh but I am no one and I care so where are they ninja ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff